Reviews for The Incident
Dobby123 chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Oh my goodness I could not stop smiling I hope you keep writing.
Kishire-Zangetsu chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
AH not fair! Been almost two years! Don't leave me hanging!
Kishire-Zangetsu chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh God, that was funny. Off to read the rest.

~Yamamo~
Raven'sDarkSide chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Continue! Hm, new name to call Red X by: fugitive alphabet character. Lol. Oh god he's such a prick, but it's so funny! The thing with him calling Slade cat names was funny too, and he does seem like a tom cat 0.o *looks at our cats* Nope, noe of them are black and orange, though I do have a black one and an orange one...And I thought Neko was Japanese for cat. Anyway, continue!
JazRox chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
kool story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
::Chuckles:: I can't wait to see where this is going!
Wynja chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
*grins happily*

Oh I love this... Isn't Red X great fun to write! He's great fun to READ, anyway, both he and Slade... Poor Robin-poo... he's gonna get jealous... ;o)
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Oh wow, I love Red X! You're really good at writing him. Somehow, with all of the cameras around Jump City that Slade has, I have a feeling that he heard their little conversation. But really, I don't know who either of them think they are fooling; no one does that to Slade, he does it to you. Seriously, Slade being the submissive one just doesn't work without the world ending. It's going to be very interesting to read.
mastersam chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Certainly an interesting concept, with Red X trying to 'steal' Slade from Robin. I really think he's just doing that to piss him off so badly that he could finally beat Robin to the point of retirement, or something.

The other thing I wonder is, what exactly would Slade think about having two teenage boys fight over his ass? Even as an ultra-cool supervillain, something like that would be disturbing.
Wynja chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
“ What an asshole. I bet he’s not having anything to do with it on purpose, just to spite me. “ -Laugh-

Oh,this story is simply... wow! I'm starting to feel worried about poor Slade, though... -lol- THat's a... new... feeling... ;o)Adding Red X makes me so happy! All the best, and please update soon?

/W
JumbledDreamscape chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
I love this story! It's such a funny take on this pairing - it's definatley on my alert list!

x
Raven-loves-Sanji chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
“ And I absolutely DO NOT want to fuck you over a table! “

dude, you just totally killed me with that line. xD

nice chapter and im glad to see that you're not dead. :D
kitsunechibiko chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Cute! Never really thought of Robin as Top, though. But it's all good. Hope you update soon! Much luv!
Lovestowrite922 chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Another chapter well written little sis. You did a great job especially with the reactions of Slade, which I know isn't always easy to do. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble Robin gets himself into in the next chapter.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Lol! Oh wow, this is the best comedy-slash I have ever read! Seriously this is so original and just really funny!