Reviews for An unexpected turn of events
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Very well written.
Larisya chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Aww. Sweet and perfect.
Marianne chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I totally love the dance between Glorfindel and Erestor, it is incredibly romantic 3

The blond Elf is often pictured as a strong warrior in the fanfictions, but I've seldom seen him that strongly built and protective towards Erestor. It's really an interesting and nice way to put it, I've enjoyed it! Well done :)
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Again, so cute! I hope you continue to write Glorfindel/Erestor fics! You write them so well! _~
akena.akena chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Yay, that was nice. I am going to check your Estel story now, so maybe you'll hear from me in another moment...
11Dancer14 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Great story, I loved it along with all your other ones, that Estel one was arboable!

Esteliel01 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Though I am not usually into male/male romance or love stories, I think this story is very sweet. You have captured Erestor's feelings very well. Good job!

Gord and V chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aw, this was so fluffy. I love how you compared that elf's and Glorfindel's kiss, too cute! Everything about this fic was wonderful :)

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
Epona Starling chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Deaf ears! Not death ears! I'm sure I picked you up on that one before! Oh well, never mind. By the way, I wasn't only reading this to check you'd followed my beta-ing, I missed the boys! Fabulous fic, but of course, you already know that. And in response to your note at the start - its impossible to give these two too much attention!
Lellow-Happy-Face chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Um, this is really like another glorfy erestor story...everything is pretty much the same: big celebration, erestor wears nicer clothing, groped by some jerk elf, glorfy rescues...this could be totally unconcious, so just letting you know
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007