Reviews for The Little Things Give You Away
annacec chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
LOVE IT. COULD YOU DO AN EPIOLOUGE?
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
Aww..such a sweet story! And so very very cute..

From A Fanfiction Angel
bookworm45 chapter 15 . 10/18/2008
I know I'm reviewing way too late, but this was a good fic. Congratulations on a job well done.
csiAngel chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Finally had time to read the rest of this! I like the way you brought it to tie in with her return after six years. Sweet ending :-)
lindainsweden chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Yay, a happy ending! Great story! I hope you'll write more Jibbs. :)
SuperBex chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Yay! I can keep talking to you- thank God for that! :P

I love the ending; so cute, so them!

And the whole story has been awesome!

Well done you! :D

Xx
SuperBex chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
*reviewing before I read the epilogue*

You cruel, cruel woman! That is just plain evil!

Damn this better have a happy ending or I am so not talking to you for... well, as long I can possibly survive without you! :P

Awesomely written chapter though and I love that song!

*runs to read epilogue!* :P

Xx
AssortedScribbler chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
Thank you thank you thank you! I couldn't have asked for a better ending to a brilliant fic. I love the way you write them and the ending was gorgeous. Long Live Jibbs!

xxStellaxx
MissJayne chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
Lovely ending!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
Ohh I love that song!

Hm, no more sneaking off, that really is a shame, but they're two very good agents, I'm sure they can work something out ;)

*whistles* it seems like bourbon is good for many things ;)

Loved this story :)
Marish89 chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
I can't believe that Jenny would do that. I don't think that she would see someone else, especially when she was very clearly in love with Jethro. Maybe in the next chapter you could explain her reason for it.

Please update soon, this is a great story!
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 14 . 6/24/2008
*glares at Director* it's all his fault!

Beautiful last chapter, and I can't believe it's almost over. Don't you just hate it when she goes away and all she left him is a note or a letter. It's just so sad!
MissJayne chapter 14 . 6/24/2008
Excellent chapter. I hope the epilogue is fluffier!
Jennyngibbsbelong2getha chapter 14 . 6/24/2008
I love your story! I really hope that in the epilouge they get back together! Please update soon

xx
TablesTurned chapter 14 . 6/23/2008
Aww poor Jethro :( Cant wait till they get reunited! Will it be soon? Update soon!