Reviews for If You're Reading This
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
gosh the tears
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
That broke my heart! It was so beautiful and emotional! Loved it!
QueenOfOlympus223 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
*Sob* I was listening to that song when I read this.
You are very ebil. However, you are a good author, and I admire your writing style. Keep Writing!

Queenie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Beautiful.
Zyxwee chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
It was a really touching story, I actually felt a lump in my throat! And my sister decided just at that minute to start playing a really depressing tune on the piano (stupid sibling) so that almost got me crying! Well done though!
clumsydolphin chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh this song always makes your heart feel it! This was a great story to go to the song!
amie chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
made. me . cry
Mrs. Nomau chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Why was Ginny crying? Surely Harry didn't die aswell? :O
yay chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Well, now I need to listen to that song. I was all like "This doesn't sound like Ron" and then I realized it was a song.
Tess chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I feel a little silly because this was a story but I almost cried reading it. It was really good :)
ilovebluefuzzysocks chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This story is so sad, I had tears falling through out it.
GeorgiaPeach20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is amazing! I cried for sure.

But...im a little confused too.

So did Ron die? Because then how could he write the letter, but then...i don't know I'm so confused ahaha.

I also want to know what ginny's letter said! It couldn't have been the same thing. no way.

Please reply about the whole Ron thing if you would.

Thank you.

By the way I LOVE LOVE your stories especially the Forgetting, Remembering, Finding, and Keeping Hogwarts little series.
I'm a friggin Pokemon master chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That gave me goosebumps. Seriously. It did. That was awesome. Really good job writing this.
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
even though i don't necessarily like the whole Ron/Hermione pairing, I REALLY like this story, which says something.
slasher1322 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008