Reviews for Let's be together forever
The writer chapter 1 . 5/20
Funny how i wrote this story years ago and how terriblr my grammar was but oh well. Cheers to everyone who took the time to read this book :) Sorry I wasnt able to finish any of my written works but thank you so much for the support.
Gijeena chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
This fiction is really cute! _ i really hope you would update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Update!
alice vessaliuss lover chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This story is cool and good...

I like it...
TaZusa SakUrano And PeTE PuMps chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
your,stories are so what about the ending ?

I hope it was a happy a nice story !;)
Fai Senri chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
Love the story!Please quickly update!:p
chocoviolin chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
nice story :)

please update soon :)
kakifuarika chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
KYAA! I luv your story! OMG I'm so sure you're from the Philippines! It's so hard to meet a filipino writer! MABUHAY PHILIPPINES! -
aliceacademy8 chapter 8 . 6/15/2008
ha ha.. patrick.. and Yeah she just accepted a stranger's invitation and went to his house Alone! but this is fanfictionland.. and of course, i will continue to support GK and Pete-Tazusa! (raises fist into air and accidentally knocks a lamp over)

update soon!
Sairi Mouto chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
That was nice,Please improve spelling ans grammar and update soon ;D
demonbrownie chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
pete in a coma... never heard that one before
Raine Haruto chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
o.O omg. 5 years in a coma pretty much means that persons already long gone, or just vegetable if their heart is still miraculously pumping blood on its own. 2 years is already dangerous, and pretty much the breaking point for comatose patients.

Umm... What i get is that a bomb exploded while they were on board the plane? Ok, I'm lost.

Let's see, ah, it's Pete Pumps, not Pamps.

." Pete Pumps is such a weird name! Ahh! .
Raine Haruto chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
Cappucino does NOT cost $20 in Canada. ." It costs, about $3 if you ask for a Tall, and approx. $5 for a Vente.
kristine chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
hey!nice story...i really liked it...but i think it would be better if let them at least meet each other...even though the ending wasn't that beautiful its ok...im looking forward to your next story...plz let them meet his time...plz...JA! arigatou!
mikaro chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
update! yeah i hate guys who know nothing but talk about themselves only! gr!