Reviews for 2 am, still awake
JBubbles chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Kawaii!
alydhe chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I rather like this. Poor Yue is so lost and gentle Yuki and stubborn Touya are just the medicine he needs. Great job.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i've always thought of Yue and Yukito as being the same person, but I guess this way it works too...its just a little complicated...nice job.
Kuro Garyuu chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
aw! yay for yue!
Madfrost chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That ending gave me a nice warm feeling inside; nice to know that things are starting to look up for Yue.

I just have a few spelling mistakes to note. Like Fairyfae noted, the whole 'hir' and 'zie' thing are a little confusing/distracting. I appreciate the concept of trying to combine the genders, but in such short a fic, the reader isn't left with enough time to get used to the implementation.

The only other thing I found was from the very beginning of the story; you spelled 'matter' as mater.

Even with the typos, you story was an easily enjoyable look into Yue's thoughts on Eriol and Clow. I can see that you put some thought into this before you posted it. Thanks for something to fill my Yue fascination/addiction!

Madfrost
Fairyfae chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was all sweet, warm and fuzzy. I enjoyed it. Are you going to write more? You could if you wanted to explore how Yue heals. If not, its good as a oneshot. There is just one thing in terms of editing. When you were writing about Ruby Moon, you kept typing hir. Were you deliberatly trying to take the midpoint between him and her or was it just a typo. If it was deliberate, its actually a little hard to read. The story may be a little better without the confusion since the story itsef isn't about Ruby Moon's 'gender issues.' Just a thought.