Reviews for So Interwined
animaven chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
A lovely tale of kinness and compassion. Question: Is Shinou a Spitzburg, which would make him an ancestor of Cheri, etc, ?
Len chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I wish anyone makes Shinou and Rufus fanfic not like this, really i don't like it. If some one like this fanfic must be like Murata and Yuuri, not Yuuram they soo stupid like you ha
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
very well written...thanks for submitting...i love it!
vernajast chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Very sweet. I like the interplay of the two, as well as the visual of their maryoku intertwining.
Nienna chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
So sweet! I love it! I'd love to read more Shindai from you! *w*!
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Yay! Thanks for this fic- do you know how hard it is to find a fic about those two that isn't terribly written? This was completely adorable, and makes up for the fact that the first five fics I read today made my brain implode.
charm2999 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aw that was so cute!
Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Why is it that the majority of excellent fics, don't get noticed? This is lovely and I just don't understand why it hasn't received any reviews - scrap that, I know why, which just so happens to be another reason as to why I love your story. But you don't want to hear me rant...

Your story is well written, interesting and adorable. I love how you've characterised both Spitzberg and Daikenja. That alone makes me tip my hat to you and wanna hug you until you're blue. I also love how you describe things: "Daikenja takes notice of scars and marks that run over his back that maryoku can't heal, of the way the muscle shifts and how, slowly, he starts to relax." It's simple and easy to understand, and thus lovely. Your spelling and grammar are fantastic too, which only causes me to adore this and you even more. However, the thing that makes me love this the most is the pairing. I'm really sick of all the pairings that include Yuri, Conrad or Wolfram. Your fic was like a cold lemonade on a hot day; absolutely refreshing. All the things I'd stated previously just made it all that much better.

Thank you for sharing this, it's made my night. _

- Woffy