Reviews for Heads, I Win Tails, you lose
enlu-tarsonis chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Funny. Definitely funny. And a great way for a person to twist words around in a legal setting. To bad that Genma never thought to make sure the clarification was that "All Amazon Engagements made before the fight were null and void." but on the other hand that is Nabiki's forte not the ever loved fat panda.

Please keep it up, I look forward to more. But if this is just a one shot, it is a pleasant one.
the kwp chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
A light, fun piece. While you could have done more character development or plot setup, that would have distracted from your punch line. I enjoyed it.
addicted03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Loved the story!

Of course, I ain't no Genma and I definitely knew that Cologne was planning something...

But I didn't know what till the end! _

Good Work on One-Shot!
lonewolfbro chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow pretty good definetly thought it was funny looking forward to more
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I liked the story and you even managed to surprise me at the end. I knew for the most part what you were up to with the way the contract was worded with 'all prior engagements'. What I failed to remember was that even with the old engagement voided, a new one was created due to that same act. Very well played.

I would love to see how this complicates Ranma's life. Not that I believe he will be happy in the Amazon village. He's too independant for that. However, the re-engagement to the three amazons, who seem content to share him, should be able to spark some sort of recognition in the possibility of sharing among the other fiancees.

Not to mention, Ranma still isn't that gung ho about joining the Amazons. After all, he was very excited to win the fight and supposedly get out of the engagements in the first place. Maybe he can get to know them all better while they are all still in Nerima. Who knows?
Excel chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Pretty slick of cologne. Nice read by the way.
GreenBird of BlueSky chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow! you story is great, really need a continuation. I like of this rare couple RanmaxAmazons really original, but the title is the better of all, ...but soun some how in Nabiki's Style.
Steve VADER chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Nice story. Short but amusing, and very fitting into the Ranmaverse. I wouldn't mind to see this as prologue for a larger story. The idea sure has a huge potential.

Good work.

Only point of complain is the last line, where you have made a mistake by writing two words together as one. "recogniseunderstand" should most likely be "recognise and understand"

Friendly greetings,

STEVE
Tai Khan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Can work great as a one-shot, or as the prologue for a larger story.

Just for variety, I'd like to see this continued into a longer story that diverges greatly from the majority of fics that portray the Amazons as being solely interested in Ranma as 'breeding stock' and nothing more. I don't see Ukyo as giving up, nor the fathers or Akane.

It would be amusing to see them trying to retrieve a happily married and content Ranma from the Amazon village, especially as there would be bound to be at least one baby on the way by the time they arrived to try and get their meal-ticket/punching-bag/scapegoat/play-toy back.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That was GREAT! Haha, I was fully expecting him to lose.

I was very pleased with the end result. Thanks for the entertainment.
Jas chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice thinking Colonge. Genma never even bothered to read the fine print and now his and Soun dreams of retirement are now up in smoke.
Aondehafka chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
BWAHAHAHA! I recognized the fact that 'all prior engagements' _meant_ 'all prior engagements' as soon as I read those words, but I didn't stop and think about the fact that Ranma's win would still be an outsider male defeating Amazons. Nicely done.
ecchansama chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Cute. *grins* And, it gives me ideas for a fic I'm writing. Thank you.

However, I'd like to see the double words removed. Decide on one of them in each pair.

I understood what would happen as I read the contract. Perhaps it would've been better to have that text at the very end? I'm not sure about that though. 'Damned if I do, damned if I don't.' /

"Of course, child." Pulling out the contract (and reading it out loud).

Blah.

Explanation.

It could work, just an idea really.

Thanks for a enjoyable oneshot.

/ecchansama