Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
csheila chapter 12 . 6/20
Great story!

You have taken very clever approaches to get around time traveling cliches. Dreams are always a good out. But your Harry has worked hard to get around obstacles but never turned into an adult or God.

Thanks for explaining why Remus never visited. He is one my favorite characters and I hated How he abandoned Harry. Too many fan fiction writers dismiss his "furry problem" as emotional rather painful physical transformations. Generally, I see Remus's early avoidance of Harry as Dumbledore manipulation. But your theory works as well.
Kloness chapter 20 . 6/15
Ahh...things will not go Harry’s way. Cause he’s Harry. And I really doubt he’ll be able to leave after seeing Quirrell get past Fluffy. His hero complex will probably manage to snag him someway.
Bosma17 chapter 20 . 6/14
Please update
"That didn't set well with Ron, of course; the youngest Weasley boy had always been a bit jealous of Harry's other friendships, as far back as the first day they'd met. Rather than react defensively, though- especially since, long-term, Harry knew his plans were going to require a lot less time spent sitting around in the Common Room in the evenings- Harry decided instead to expend a little more effort reassuring his red-haired friend that he wasn't going to leave him behind.

He hadn't been able to do that before; his own insecurities had blinded him to a lot of things, and he'd taken each doubtful reaction and sour comment as a personal attack. He'd known Ron long enough now, though, especially after their joint encounter with the locket Horcrux, to understand that the other boy was often too full of his own hurts- and fears- to realise how he was affecting other people. Besides, they were eleven. Hardly an age to be expecting emotional maturity out of anybody. And it wasn't like it would take much to make Ron happy, and salvage a little of his own childhood for himself at the same time. "

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for this passage. It makes absolutely no sense for a smart, reasonable time travelling Harry Potter to abandon or disregard one of his best friends after everything they've gone through. Ron is a fantastic character and deserves just as much love and respect in the fandom as Harry and Hermione.

By the way, I've read what is up so far, and I absolutely love it. The detail and creativity of the plot devices combined with great characterization has made this a really high quality fic for me.
I've never been a HarryHermione shipper, though, and I see hints of it popping through. Not sure how I feel about it.
FractiousDay chapter 20 . 6/5
Seems alright, bit rather fails to differentiate itself from the horde of similar fics
Whispering to the Winds chapter 20 . 5/29
Hi!

I'd saved the most recent email about an update (from 1/12/17) until I could re-read the whole story (again). It was quite a joy to read (well, again) even if it's been more than a year (grad school is time consuming).

It's likely you've moved on in life to new and more exciting adventures, but thank you for taking the time to create this story. I liked how you subverted the independent!Harry tropes and avoided other more common ones, how you are brilliant at dialogue, and that you have a well structured story line.

Maybe someday you will return, but in the meantime, I hope that life is treating you well and that you are still finding ways to share you wonderful writing with those around you!
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 20 . 5/23
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
phoenix-rob chapter 20 . 5/18
stumbled onto your story- it's great.
can't wait for the next update
stylo1 chapter 1 . 5/12
i found it rather monotoon. and the reason you gave for the horcrux not coming back aswell made no sense at all
jadethetroll chapter 20 . 4/19
what a cliffhanger!
Melikalilly chapter 20 . 4/2
I love this story I hope you decide to continue it
carrytheotter chapter 20 . 3/29
Just discovered this fabulous story. Really well crafted in both plot and character development. Well done! I do hope you continue it in the future.
DoodleMeNow chapter 16 . 3/19
Enjoying the character portrayal here. Very believable and accurately done. Are you planning on continuing this?
dhamann7878 chapter 20 . 3/13
Interesting, do you plan on completing this?
JemDragons chapter 11 . 3/5