Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
CamiR22 chapter 20 . 3/10
Ojalá actualices!
The God of Animals chapter 20 . 1/24
I started reading this story about two weeks ago and I just caught up to the most recent chapter. I am sad to see that there hasn’t been an update in a while but I do hope that you do eventually update it. Not only is your story very well written but the dynamics of the characters and the growth of them all is extremely entertaining. Best Wishes,

G.O.A
Grrarrggh chapter 19 . 1/9
"It wasn't ignorance that had kept his childhood so isolated; the wards really were that important."

Bull crap. Harry left that house nearly every day, carrying not an iota of pertection with him. It was the Death Eater's contempt for muggle information, laziness and fear (and most of all plot armour) that kept Harry safe in Surrey.
Grrarrggh chapter 18 . 1/9
Genius of Dumbledore's spy? Please, I know you're smart enough to realise Rowling's lack of imagination and espionage knowledge seriously hurt the character of Snape. No good spy would act as he did. It defeats the purpose.

Also makes me wonder what Dumbledore and the rest of the adults in the magical world would have done if Harry and the other children had refused to do their job for them?
And Harry thinking Hermione acts based on emotion is more than a bit pot meet kettle.
Grrarrggh chapter 14 . 1/3
Since when has Snape been "paranoid about werewolves"? And the prophecy didn't "basically says I've got to die before anyone can kill Voldemort" it basically said they each had to kill the other. If only Harry had to die for Voldemort to be killed Dumbledore would have sacrificed him ages ago.
Grrarrggh chapter 6 . 1/2
Jeezy you've pegged Harry as a magical moron before this time jump lol
MakeDreamsComeTrue chapter 1 . 9/26/2021
Is this a Harmony?
A Talking Cat chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
This looks like a really good premise! I'll be interested to see where it goes from this.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 12 . 8/22/2021
I’m 12 chapters in and Harry hadn’t done ANYTHING.

ugh.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 8/22/2021
Ummm….how would it be suspicious if he took the rat to McGonagall and asked her how it was possible for a rat to live over a decade?
eleanormikhaelson chapter 20 . 8/13/2021
Omg! This is my absolute favourite. Idk how'd I missed it for all these years searching.
Padfoot is just amazing and useful like that. Seriously destroying the graves wasn't something I'd seen coming.
It's so sad that you haven't updated since, finally when we could meet Sirius soon!
Thanks for the fic, hope you change your mind and update soon.
Monshroud chapter 9 . 7/23/2021
As Harry develops his newly discovered skill in focusing/protecting his mind through occlumency, I'm rather looking forward to whatever abilities he might develop through it!

The possibility of wandless magic aside, I imagine being able to retain knowledge and learned skills will prove invaluable for dealing with all those pesky exams!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 6/12/2021
This is the best time travel mechanic ever. Not only are you using a feasible canon mechanic, but you have him to back to the time with the most situational irony.

I couldn't help but smile.

And I loved Dumbledore's reactions to Harry's idea, along with the initial misunderstanding. Not an overreaction (those are tired and boring), but something that gives insight into Dumbledore's fears. It's necessary, as Dumbledore (along with Snape) is one of the characters with the most wide range of differences in fanfiction.
Jess chapter 20 . 6/11/2021
This is solo good. Ugh, I wanted to see how you handled the chamber too
Moonkat85 chapter 20 . 5/12/2021
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing this awesome story.
3,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »