Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Heeroh chapter 1 . 12/13
I just wanna say I loved how you ended the first chapter with your title. It was very unexpected, at least for me lol
AStampedeOfChickens chapter 20 . 11/27
Your characterization of Harry is amazing, I don't think there's anything to nitpick about it. I especially appreciate the way you have Harry take a step away from Dumbledore's beck and call without outright bashing. Very well done and a very compelling story.
yardchicken2 chapter 20 . 11/10
Just did a re-read of the chapters I had read before, and wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this story. I also wanted to just thank you for sharing your talented writing with everyone, and that I look forward to updates in the future.-G
god of all chapter 20 . 10/31
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Bsmiles123 chapter 20 . 10/27
I absolutely love this story. Time travel stories are the best. I hope you update soon. Love!
Dragon-Bowl chapter 20 . 10/10
Welp. I'm hooked.
I'm glad to see there are still updates coming. It's rather remarkable for a story from 2007.
I hope it keeps going until completion.

Love the story. It's very layered. Great characterization. I like how it's changing from the original timeline. Makes it so interesting to read.
Excites and patient to read more.
Keep going :)
Simianpower chapter 20 . 10/7
Ooh, the wondrous "beyond NEWT level"! Something learned *gasp* after high school! Heh. I know she's only a sixth grader, but it's not THAT hard to imagine something beyond high school, especially for a muggleborn.
Simianpower chapter 16 . 10/7
Your Nomine Revelio charm basically invalidates about a third of canon. It works despite a Hallow. It works despite ANY kind of disguise or stealth. Sneaking around in the darkness wouldn't work because of the GLOWING LETTERS following you around. The teachers would have used it all the time. The ministry would use it all the time. Hell, the goblins would use it everywhere. EVERYONE would use it all the time. Polyjuice would be nigh unto useless. If this spell existed, most of the events of canon HP wouldn't have been possible. Even if it were difficult, it would still be used everywhere. This is game-breaking.
Dobby and Padfoot chapter 20 . 10/5
You should definitely update this story. I'm super excited for the next chapter.
mattchew chapter 13 . 10/2
They don't deserve a damn thing... But whatevs
I hope you update soon bc its a good fanfic but I have a feeling this is a fanfic I'd check up yearly for updates ;p
SchwarzShifter chapter 20 . 8/25
Wheeeeeee I can't believe this is still updating! I read it aaaaagessss ago. Thank you for not giving up and fingers crossed your muse hits you again soon :D
Gothic Rain chapter 19 . 8/24
Harry and the Dursleys reminds me a bit of me and a family member... their situation, I mean. How he could tell someone what went on but refuses to because there's nothing they can really do aside from sparing that look in their eyes and walk like their stepping on glass.

It's probably why I get so enraged seeing how Harry gives them an inch and instead of being gracious, they shove the idea and return a mile backwards.
Gothic Rain chapter 12 . 8/24
huh...
Gothic Rain chapter 11 . 8/24
Well, that moved along faster than I thought it would. Not to mention Dumbles will think more of that slip much than expected *sighs* and what's this with Harry and Lupin? I seriously was thinking he was a bogart at first.
3,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »