Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
weirdhead chapter 5 . 6/4
Lily might be a genius, but Snape was the god when it comes to potions.
weirdhead chapter 1 . 6/4
How ironic. So back sgain Harry! Man!
irusita chapter 20 . 5/7
very interesting and wellwritten story so far! characterisations are good! i also like how harry isn't all knowing and super powerful.
such a pity its not finishedbut maybe you'll come back to iti was looking forward to more sirius and his relationship with harry
anyway thank you!
The Peredhel chapter 20 . 5/2
Please update! This story is awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next!
~The Peredhel
If Only97 chapter 20 . 4/29
I love how everyone is in character, and that Harry isn’t all knowing or all powerful! This story really gives me the same vibes as the books. Wonderful job!
You have a beautiful style of writing but I keep feeling that you've complicated the story a bit too much and I'm losing interest.
SuperBossy chapter 20 . 3/30
loving this so far. couple of twists I wasn't expecting. more please!
Jojo chapter 1 . 3/26
I still hope this story will get an update sooner or later... I really love it :)
stevem1 chapter 20 . 3/16
This is a very good Harry Potter travels back in time AU.

It’s smartly written. While not a super Harry, it is Harry with his 17 year old skill set in his 11 year old body and a desire to learn more.

Here’s hoping the author posts mire chapters.
Th34DerelictMuse chapter 20 . 3/1
Please please please, this needs to be finished. I have not been able to put this down.

The writing is excellent. Only the rare typo. I honestly feel like I'm reading a new Harry Potter.
Corwyn chapter 20 . 2/19
I'm loving this story so far and hope you get a chance to continue it. I last saw it stuck at 2012 so I'm glad to see you updated it much more recently than that. Thanks for sharing it with us, and keep up the good work.
kgfinkel chapter 20 . 2/14
It's been three years but I sincerely hope that you come back and finish it.
spinnerofdark chapter 20 . 2/3
: )
kirosyamcha chapter 7 . 1/17
why is someone who is actually 6 year older so spooked about snapes class of all things :/ it wasnt even that bad... its unrealistic, it seems anyways.
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 1/17
dont see why he would tell 11 year olds to keep such things secret, its not like they are the same friends he remembers after so many years... he probably shouldnt have told them until second year, at least ron because he is kinda a loud mouth and once jealousy strikes, he will give up secrets :/ unless your simply giving ron a better personality that isnt canon o.o
3,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »