Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Monshroud chapter 9 . 7/23
As Harry develops his newly discovered skill in focusing/protecting his mind through occlumency, I'm rather looking forward to whatever abilities he might develop through it!

The possibility of wandless magic aside, I imagine being able to retain knowledge and learned skills will prove invaluable for dealing with all those pesky exams!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 6/12
This is the best time travel mechanic ever. Not only are you using a feasible canon mechanic, but you have him to back to the time with the most situational irony.

I couldn't help but smile.

And I loved Dumbledore's reactions to Harry's idea, along with the initial misunderstanding. Not an overreaction (those are tired and boring), but something that gives insight into Dumbledore's fears. It's necessary, as Dumbledore (along with Snape) is one of the characters with the most wide range of differences in fanfiction.
Jess chapter 20 . 6/11
This is solo good. Ugh, I wanted to see how you handled the chamber too
Moonkat85 chapter 20 . 5/12
Great story. I can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing this awesome story.
manywaters62442 chapter 3 . 4/28
since he is 11 again, why he is not a horcrux anymore?
lowlyyworm chapter 20 . 4/24
oh! this is lovely- thank you for sharing the fic, dear author! 3!
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 1 . 4/19
Love it so far but is this a Harry x Hermione fic or a Harry x Ginny?
Saffron Gales chapter 9 . 4/19
know want them to show rooms
I never get why people decide Harry must hide his abillities. Such non sense cliche.
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 20 . 2/4
Strong start! Harry is great in the beginning, story starts to lose me around remus' arrival at Hogwarts. It has enjoyable moments after but its just not as believable after, especially with all the RoR stuff the trio's up to.
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 5 . 2/4
I really like the story so far. Harry is cautious and his actions are deliberate. He doesn't rush to rescue Sirius as soon as he gets back, he's thinkin things through. What a mad lad.
F mischiefmanaged G chapter 13 . 2/1
Just so you know- the twins wouldn't have been able to see any of the marauders on the map. Only a fellow marauder OR a decent of a marauder can see the rest of the marauders- explaining why Fred and George never thought to mention why Ron had been sleeping with a guy on top of him every night lol
Keira chapter 20 . 1/20
A pleasant read! Have you thought of continuing it?
Rayham chapter 3 . 1/15
OMG! Ickle! Haha!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 12 . 1/7
WTF? What happened to the story?

Harry planned to send pictures of *all* his friends to Lupin, with the picture of Wormtail innocently among them. Why did he change his mind?

The total tone, style and ... feel, of this fanfic has done a 180 turn, and changed from the very believable to the slapstick.
3,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »