Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Gothic Rain chapter 12 . 8/24/2017
huh...
Gothic Rain chapter 11 . 8/24/2017
Well, that moved along faster than I thought it would. Not to mention Dumbles will think more of that slip much than expected *sighs* and what's this with Harry and Lupin? I seriously was thinking he was a bogart at first.
InTheShadows3 chapter 20 . 8/23/2017
Why you stoped?
Diana Quill chapter 20 . 8/9/2017
please, please, please continue soon! I'm in love with this fic.
I really hope his relationship with snape gets better, I have a soft spot for severitus (snape 'mentoring' Harry if u didn't know) or them just not /hating/ each other would suffice heh
looking foward to the next, keep up the good work.
tica-chan chapter 19 . 8/5/2017
Hi !

I really like your story (I added it in my follow :) )!
(yes, this is NOT a constructive review, but, hey, I don't really know how to do one, sorry !)

I have a small question, though : What does " teach your grandmother to suck eggs" means ? I'm French, and while I'm not really good at writing it, I usually can read english just fine... but I'm not sure that I understand this expression ! :o
ESP chapter 20 . 7/31/2017
Couldn't help but notice you've been writing this thing for a DECADE! I think that's super rad. I've enjoyed it for that long. :) I hope you don't stop, I'd LOVE to get to the end. I promise to review each chapter if you only keep posting!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2017
Just read all of this in one go and I'm loving how Harry's reacting to things differently this time around...especially with preventively dealing with Ron's jealousy problem, Hermione's need to follow rules exactly (with combining Potions and Herbology), Neville's lack of confidence and friends, and ESPECIALLY Percy's turn in worldview. Getting Percy to empathize with him about the expectations people place on them because of their parents is key...loved the glasses transfiguration!

He should try to figure out a way to get Ron and Neville new wands that choose them instead of hand-me-downs...since I'm guessing he'll want to avoid crashing into the Whomping Willow this time!

Also, as for Sirius' problem with turning himself in and probably getting sent back to Azkaban...well, Harry's already experienced how the media could work against him in his previous memories, but at this point in time, the public is still enamored with the Boy-Who-Lived legend. He should contact the Daily Prophet and ask them to get him in contact with their "best" reporter! Assuming that's Rita Skeeter, I'm sure he could play her into releasing a deluge of articles to gain sympathy from the public for Sirius! Make the media work for HIM Tthis time! He might have to also promise a personal interview, but I think Rita would latch onto making sure Sirius goes free seeing as there's always a chance she could someday be found out as an illegal Animagus too. She won't like the precedent that Peter Pettigrew's case has set and would definitely want to change that precedent with Sirius' exoneration. And once the public is clamoring for Sirius' total exoneration, Fudge will have no choice but to give in...Harry could also mention to Skeeter that Sirius' imprisonment took place under a different Minister of Magic.
1066wthec chapter 11 . 7/25/2017