Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
wujuninja chapter 20 . 12/3/2020
this is good waiting for next chappie
Pinqu chapter 20 . 11/21/2020
Very well thought out. Reads like it's from Rowling
Sharkboybeast chapter 3 . 11/17/2020
All of Snape's behavior was inexcusable, there is no excuse.
Fast Frank chapter 20 . 11/14/2020
Outstanding "Harry's Soul Goes Back in Time" story, with excellent characterizations. I hope that this can be continued.
Fast Frank chapter 15 . 11/14/2020
Good clarification of seemed like a plot hole.
Avirvea chapter 20 . 9/29/2020
Hi! I know you haven't updated in a while, and that you might not even be reading this, but I just wanted to say that I think your work is really great, and that I would eagerly read more if you ever write more for this story. Keep being awesome! :)
GenieM chapter 20 . 9/15/2020
I really hope you finish this story! It's very good.
mumphie chapter 20 . 9/10/2020
Doing a reread and I really was hoping there would be more! This is one of the best HP stories! Please find your muse to get your mojo motivated! ;)
LadySly722 chapter 20 . 9/4/2020
I know it’s been 4 years since you’ve updated but I hope you continue this story. It’s one of the better time travel one I’ve found.
the-loststone chapter 3 . 8/25/2020
Great chapter! I personally am glad Harry still doesn't like Snape (also I don't think that even if Lily and James never got together or if Lily and Snape didn't argue that day then that Lily would date Snape. He had a crush on her for years and she didn't reciprocate, and also just because that one event was the catalyst, they still would have ended their friendship because Snape, even while being friends with Lily, was going to join the death eaters) and I am still offended that JK named one of the kids after him instead of Rubeus Hagrid (the sweetheart who was always there for Harry and introduced him to magic).
Grilled Cheese chapter 20 . 8/23/2020
I love the way you've handled the Harry-goes-back-in-time story. You've got lots of twists and turns and I love seeing where they're going. Just a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it!
Daneu chapter 20 . 8/12/2020
I have enjoyed reading your story immensely! The thought process and indepth character development are great, but not only that, this story is very enjoyable. I hope for your return and wish you well in the meantime.
vghjkijhgfdfghjk chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
ghjkhgfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Raeger chapter 20 . 7/27/2020
Enjoyable read! Look forward to more of your writing.
Nora of the Sea chapter 20 . 7/13/2020
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
3,638 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »