Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Skippy Agogo chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Bravo! Am eagerly waiting the next chapter.
Caliko chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
Harry at his slytherin best, mixed with his gryf courage. He purposely drew paralles between himself and Snape.. and I'm surprised he lived through it! _ Oi... Snape will be expecting better from him now, and giving him harder questions to trip him up!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
hehehe, can't wait for more!
mrmistoffelees chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Interesting story! I can't wait for Snape's reaction!
twighlightshadow chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Nicely written, and very well thought out. I look forward to seeing more!
brightsidetolife chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
I like what I'm reading, good work!
sara ane chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Looking very good so far. I just have one request, if you do pair Harry and Ginny together, develop her character. Don't make the mistake J.K. did. She made it like the fan girl got the guy, ugh.

It's going on my C2 keep up the good work and you might get a fic rec on my little fic, Taking Care of Myself.
allimom chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Boy am I really enjoying this story! Keep it coming!
hpanai chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
omg i waz so happy wen i saw dat u FINALLY updated i thought dat u had abandoned dis story well anyways im so glad u updated my thoughts about u abandoning dis story r gone n i hope dat u update soon well anyways ur story is da BOMB

HPANAI!:P

p.s. keep up da good work cant wait till da next updat n i hope it comes soon
Lady Silverhawk chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
McGonagall is so cool! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
wow... close call, very close. quirrell's an idiot, so as long as all they do is take notes, he should be good. not even vapormort can get anything from note-taking. as for snape... er... damn, he'll just have to watch himself.
Strange Magic chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
FINALLY! WOOT WOOT! Keep writing I love this story and it has been so long! YesH! I cant' wait to see Harry with Snape!
LittleBoyCat chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I just found this story, and I can't tell you how excited I am about it. Ever since NoFP was started way back when, stories that feature Harry going back in time to fix his past have been a weakness of mine. It's pretty rare though, to find ones that are actually well written, and even rarer to find ones that have their own unique twist. Having this story start during canon is exactly the small, but surprisingly different twist this genre needed. It's refreshing to see a Harry who's powers aren't any further developed than anything we've seen in the books, and who doesn't have years of a past - er...future? - that we missed out on seeing. I can't wait to see where you take this.
Banner chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
That was fun! Watching Harry figure out that one mental disciple enhances another is terrific. Great job of explanation. I can't wait for potions...
Jarvey chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Nice to see another chapter! Keep up the good work.
3,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 239 .. Last Next »