Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Twin Tails Speed chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
This is a excellent story so far.
gowvan chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Really enjoying how you're doing this, great job.
azphxbrd chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Great start, keep it up.
EriEka127 chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
love it!

how often do you update?
TedLupin32 chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
More! Please! Sweet story!
Shadowglen chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
Just wanted to express my appreciation for your work that not only continues after the last book, but incorporates it as well. I've enjoyed your writing so far, there is not enough of your story here, I feel, for me to make any sort of accurate judgement on it, but I've liked what I've seen. If you are struggling with a way to expose Peter, may I make the following suggestion that every other re-do author overlooks? All animagi have a distinct characteristic that identifies them as an animal. McGonagall's markings around her eyes for example. Most people assume Peter's is his missing toe, but he was an animagus well before he lost it. Just a thought. I look forward to more of your story. Thank you again. Shadowglen
Professional scatterbrain chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Fab fic
tonksiscool chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
Hi

I enjoy your story very much, please go on!

Good writing and reasoning so far. (one step forward, two back)

Harry has to be really really carefull, not to say too much or to use spells etc. which he couldnt possibly have known as a 11 Year old.

Good Idea for example that Harry writes to Lupin and that he has to be very carefull around Scabers/Wormtail... that will be really tricky in the future... Harry cant just feed Wormtail to Crookshanks, he needs him alive to prove that Sirius is innocent. Right!

Will Harry be able to establish a better realtionship with Snape? That would be very good... for both of them.

Of course, if you plan to cover all that happend in HP 1 - 7, it will be a projekt for Years... I wouldnt mind!

Please start updating again!
Lunar-chickie-babe chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
i like this fic! hope to read more soon
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
I cant wait until this is longer! This is a really good story.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
I ... wow. This is great. Everything about Harry is correct. He's not perfect, he's got a guilty conscious to fight, yet he's trying to do things properly, slowly and far more believable than those TT stories with rubbish explanations that make him a 'god among wizards'. Much more to say, but everyone else has already said it.

One thing: I wish you'd finish this story, but if you do canon pairings (HG and RHr) I will NOT read it. I also hate RWLL and DMGW. If you plan on any of these, please tell me honestly so that I know if I want to continue reading. If it's none of these, and Harry does NOT become uber-powerful, then I'll continue reading.

Hope you update soon, anyway!

Godspeed!
firelid chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
yes! finally! a deathly Hallow's time travel fic! And you've kept Harry's thinking and reactions really in character.

Keep up the good work!
Burenda chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Wow, what a well thought out time travel story. You've really taken into account all the possible repercussions Harry's actions might have and the ways he might trip himself up. You've also refrained from giving into the temptation of letting Harry use his future knowledge to TOO much benefit. I really have to admire you for your hard work here. I have to say, I love how this story is going so far. I look forward to reading more of it!
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 223 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 .. Last Next »