Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
duj chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
"Dumbledore's hands-off way of preparing him for his fate hadn't helped him at all"

Too true. You'd think he'd have at least taught him defence, since it's only Voldemort whose spells don't work on him.
duj chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Good back-analysis. If Harry is no longer a Horcrux then he doesn't still have parseltongue (if you call JK's comments in interviews canon, which many of us don't.) Will this harry have Parseltongue and, if not, then how will he get into the Chamber of Secrets, which he has to do in order to destroy the Horcruxes, unless Snape has an alternative poison than Basilisk venom or (a possible solution) is better at controlling Fiendfyre?
duj chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Nifty set-up and good spotting of the perfect place and time to send him back. Glad to see he's at least learnt not to trust Dumbledore. I find it very strange that even after recognising "Dumbledore's betrayal" of him (ch 34, DH), he still calls one of his sons after him in tribute.

I notice BTW that Snape isn't one of the people he sees in the Mirror, even though he's planning to try to work with him. It makes sense that respect for his courage is unattended by any gleam of affection...
SharkiesGirl chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
I really like this story, and I hope Remus is more comfortable talking to Harry soon.

There isn't anything I want to critisice. All I wanted to say is that its a brilliant story and I really like it.

Thanks,

SG.
overcheatedXdreamer chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Woah...dude...it's like you temporarily switched brains with JK Rowling herself when you were writing this story. It really is amazing how you managed to crawl inside Harry's head. You have to update ASAP!
Anrui Shino chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Wow! I love this story so far, and I assume you plan on going through all of the books. I can't wait to see all the changes you have in store, and I really think you have Harry very much in character (too many fics are sadly lacking in that area).
ProfessoraDumbledora chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Another great chapter! I want to know what happens when Dumbledore's x-ray eyes see into 11 yr old Harry's 17 year old thoughts. And we all remember how skilled Snape is at Legilimens. Ooh, keep up the good work!
sandybeach6th chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Oh! I'm so excited! This story just keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for the next installment. Keep it up, you're a great author!
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
wicked interesting about the potions book. very well done I look forward to more!
Spr0cket chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Great chapter! I really like where this is headed.
SometimeSelkie chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I'm curious to know how accelerated this timeline is going to be with Harry knowing everything he knows, even if he's trying not to raise anyone's suspicions. You're bringing out his frustration at being eleven again really well.
Strange Magic chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Goodie! I really enjoyed this chapter, this is one of the best fanfic's I've been reading! Keep updating often, I want to see it complete.
Chip-n-Dale chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Great job. You're only five chapters in and you already have me hooked! The writing is excellent and the story itself is interesting. Perhaps the best part, though, is that I'm finding this very believable: If Harry had actually gone back in time after leaving King's Cross, I'm sure he would have reacted exactly the way you wrote him. You really have an eye for detail, and it makes the story that much more enjoyable. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
One of the best story titles ever.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
brilliant, once again. i must say, i was relieved by the letter. i was half-afraid lupin (he is lupin at this point, as you had harry realize) would try to dissuade harry. maybe not wanting to dredge up the memories for himself. the last line, about secrets... poor harry. he needs to find a confidante, and soon, or it might drive him crazy. update soon!
3,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 226 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 .. Last Next »