Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Writer of Fanfiction2 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I really enjoy this. It's different and it's caught my interest. I have to wonder if he's ever going to convince Snape that he's Lily's boy and not James' clone. Also, if he takes the diary right away, is Harry also going to be friends with Ginny sooner? Not expecting you to answer now. I hope to soon read what all is going to happen.
GarniGal chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I love, love, love this story. I love the complications between Harry's 17 and 11 year old selves and the extra little things he's figuring our along the way.

Looking forward to plenty more! (It must be a serious pain to keep it all straight - thanks for all your effort)
Mandie Weasley chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Great job! I want to see a potions class!
RRW chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
This is excellent. I have never enjoyed a back in time story so much. I guess because the series is finished, there is so much everyone would change. I think using Snape as his confident would be wonderful. That man deserves some happiness in his life. Just a wonderful story.
Mandie Weasley chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Having Pettigrew so close and not be able to do anything would drive me crazy. I'm glad that Harry wrote to Lupin. I hope Moony writes something nice and helpful back!
KaeKaeD chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
This is a great idea so many possibilities. I look forward to seeing what happens. Very interesting. Of course, the whole meeting Ginny for the "first time" should be interesting.
The Sushi Monster chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Another interesting chapter! Keep it up.
venusserenade chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Yah! Good chapter! I'm glad you kept Remus in character, though it is sad to see him not as close to Harry as he was. Well, update again when you can, please. Thamx!
Evilclone chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
Awesome update, I'm going to be including the coming and going room in the first book as well in my story. Wouldn't mind a review *winks* Its called Renegade master.

Y'know the room can become anything the user wants it to be... One of the things I'm gonna make is a gun room, lots of guns :D Oh was that a Babylon 5 quote I saw in there?
SnapesDungeonDweller chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I loved it! I can't wait til you update! On a scale of one to ten I give you story a perfect twenty.
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
I just love everything about this story! I think it was neat to add in the small things, like how Harry could write faster with quills. The little things like that make this story even better! _ I hope you update soon.

~ss~
sandybeach6th chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
WOW! I'm super impressed with this story! It's SO good so far, I'm totally excited for more! Are you planning on doing the whole series of seven books? Because that would be really awesome! But it's still great so far, you're totally an amazing author! I'm waiting eagerly for more!
ProfessoraDumbledora chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Okay! Finally! I read your story last week, and fanfiction review wasn't working so I couldn't leave a message. I spent probably 45 minutes this evening searching through 85,0 Harry Potter fan fictions because I couldn't remember the title of your story, nor, unfortunately your pen name! Even though when I finished your story last week, I clicked on your author info in hopes of finding more HP fan fictions you've written. But all of the time spent searching today was not in vain! I found your story again! However, I'm a little saddened that you haven't updated since then. I'm hoping my raving review and "Jedi Buttercup Quest" anecdote will prompt you into writing this story again, which I must say is one of my favorite fics on Just wonderful writing, and something I'm just interested in reading about!
anonentity chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Hm... it's an interesting idea, but most of the events plotwise seem to be quite mundane. I wouldn't go so far as calling it a poor execution of said idea, though, because it is well written. I'm hoping for the story to heat up in future chapters. 3/5
Clell65619 chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
Not a new idea, but possibly the most interesting method for getting back for the do over. I look forward to seeing what you do with it...
3,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 227 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 .. Last Next »