Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Hr Fanboy chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Glad to see the boy has "sorted out his priorities"! And (gasps) quiditch and girls are not on the list! I just can't wait to see how the dynamic between harry and Sirius will work once he's released from prison. Especially now that Harry realizes that Sirius is a flawed person. The Snape situation will be his biggest hurdle. But if he gets Snape on his side, instead of Dumble's, it will make his task much easier. He's a very powerful wizard after all. GOOD JOB!
Hr Fanboy chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Good second chapter! The Harry/Dumbledore interaction was just right. I really liked that he's thinking several steps ahead instead of just doing what he wants to change things for the better. Way too many fanifics let him get away with such things as turning Wormatial in with some bullshit excuse for his suspicions. Well done, also on having Harry question why things happened the way they did the first time around, like, why had he not heard from Lupin earlier? The one thing that annoyed me was that Harry shudders when he thinks about the pitying expression Hr would give him if he told her that he feels his parents are watching over him! How is someone who has grown up in a normal family supposed to react to such a statement? Like Ron would, like Hr would, or just get really uncomfortable at the situation! Do you even know how ginny would respond! She would just consider it another reason why her tragic HERO is so great!
Hr Fanboy chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
OHH! Very intriguing! Haven't read any DH compliant time travel fics yet. Not even sure if such a thing exists. You definitely picked a good time for the trip to take place. I hope that Harry doesn't make the same mistake he makes in most fics of this genre: Trying to change only a few things while keeping the rest of the timeline intact. That usually leads to a lot of suspicion being raised and unexpected/undesirable results. I think in this fic he should change things much more drastically, meaning, tell Dubledore about where/how many Horcruxes there are and preferably, DON'T DATE GINNY! Just a suggestion!)
Bobboky chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
cool
Hoperise chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Nuu! This can't be the latest chapter! There has to be more! MORE! O_O;;

I've been planning on doing something like this fic, only differently. You know, one of those angsty fics where everyone dies and Harry goes back to save them?

Yeah, I like that idea, but yours is working so very well. :D Harry should start sending letters to Ginny, too. Like a pen-friend, over the summer. Or at least, he should try.

Your fic is so incredibly AWESOME it makes meh twitch! Please update soon.. I love you!

~Sarah
Spr0cket chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I love where this is going!

Please, please, pretty please keep up the good work.
ExpiredAccount23 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Wonderful story... one of the few Harry Potter fics that really feel right so far, with no unnecessarily negative portrayals of the characters. Please continue soon
Evilclone chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Nice very nice, almost worthy of camparing it with S'Tarkans :D I look forward to more ;)
Lillith Black chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
I love it. Don't you dare abandon it! I have been reading to many good stories that has been abandoned...
Maestro Hazard chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
I have to say, I'm impressed.

You may be the first multi-chaptered DH incorperated Time-Travel fic out there, and already shaping up to be the standard for any that follow.

I also say, that so far, I have enjoyed this story more than any other time travel fic other than one, that being Viridian/S'Tarkan's "Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past", so you are in good company.

Combined with that, I think this may be the most PLAUSIBLE way for Harry to travel through time that I have ever seen. Good spelling and grammar, good attention to detail, plausible situations in the HP world (but then again, what isn't plausible in JKR's universe), and most DEFINETLY, a good story so far.

Cons...Not that many actually. The only thing that bothers me is something leading from the prologue. Dumbledore mentions that with Harry's soul going back sans Riddle's soul piece, will cahnge things so Harry doesn't suffer so much. My problem, is how is Past Dumbles going to KNOW that Harry does not have a soul piece.

Good work so far, and you are on alerts. Looking forward to more!

Peace and Out,

Pwn Master Paladin
Banner chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Ooh, I love Harry-goes-back-to-change-the-past stories. You've put thought into this, and it looks good...
readingfanatic chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Very well thought out and written fanfic. The method of traveling back is very plausible unlike many of the time travel fanfic. I like that Harry is planning ahead and making sure he’s not changing the time line unnecessarily. Looking forward to how the changes will impact different characters and their development.

Great job and looking forward to more :)
Phamalama chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Ooh... time travel fanfic! I like how you started near the end of DH to the beginning of the first book. It has a start on the development and I like how Harry is relearning stuff he should have worked on more. Keep updating!
zeynel chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Love his part! Nic dea o haveHarry wrking this way. But... What did Lupin write?
coudle chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Argh...I dont like CLiffys like that...please update soon!
3,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 228 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 .. Last Next »