Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Alorkin chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
This is a nice, well-written re-do. Though the first part was a bit confusing, in that Dumbles and Harry are chatting. the decision to go back is as always taken rashly but with good intentions. Harry's re life afterward is nicely done.

HE still doesn't trust Dumbles with (IMHO) good cause. Harry's usage of his future knowledge is problematical being that if he does use said knowledge he can alter the time line. In many cases this is a good thing, but there are places where it would cause more grief than good. Snape is still likely to be Harry's major foil, as I truly don't think the greasy one can change, but than, I'm not writing this.

I have placed this on my 'alerts' list and hope to read more soon. Alorkin
venusserenade chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Ah, this one is oddly refreshing despite how many time travel stories I've read. Please continue. Thanx!
Strange Magic chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Yes! the reply is here. I can't wait to see Hermione's return. Will Harry change how he acts around Ginny this time? Will he learn that Cho wasn't worth his time, or will Cedric not die and Cho stay with him...so much info! Keep the chapters coming because you are Fantastic! I really want to hear what Lupin has been up to. I love your story!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
lord... i've seen time travel fics before, but this... this puts a brilliant spin on it. i can't wait to find out what lupin has to say. update soon!
Jahera chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
This is o-mazing, keep it up!
Dreamer22 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
wow so greatly look forward to seeing what Remus has to say to Harry! well done
allimom chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Wow! This promises to be a great story! I can't wait to see how it evolves.
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
I love this idea and plot. I think it's like Harry to want to go back in time to save his friends from dieing. I hope you write soon! _

~ss~
Melovia chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! :)
Mandrake Queen chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Keep writing, i like it so far!
xcloudx chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Awsome!
hpanai chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
kool story cant wait 2 read da rest

HPANAI!:P

p.s. im sitting here excitedly waiting 4 da rest of da story n pleaz hurry
knuckz chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
you know, i wouldn't be surprised if this went on to be a 'thousand-reviews story', but don't make it a common pairing, like HG or HHr, make it with a slytherin, maybe blaise zabini will be a girl this time around?
gowvan chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Oh this is excellent! I love "do-overs" and yours is so engaging.

Keep up the good work!
GinnyLover14 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Very nice so far!

Hope he can free Sirius soon and start to make friends with Snape.
3,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 229 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »