Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
SharkiesGirl chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Sorry, I'm only reviewing this chapter- I was reading through the whole thing very quickly and thought I would be nice and share a review and if I'm correct I will be the 50th reviewer! Anyway, great story and I'm very excited for the next! I think this is a great plot and I'm glad you haven't made it be exactly like the first book! I'm dying to here Remus' reply and I'm seriously hoping that Sirius comes out of Azkaban soon. I'm glad Remus has Harry to write to so he won't be lonely. So, brilliant story so far and if there were any mistakes I missed them!

SG
minerva5 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Very nicely done. I went niffling around for a post-DH fic and am delighted at this premise- of course Harry might want to try to undo all the suffering of the others, and naturally he hadn't had time to think through the consequences of such a decision. Very in character for Harry. Should be interesting to see how he manages- he can't possibly travel the country as a young boy and get to the Gaunt House or even Grimmauld Place to get those- and yet, he certainly won't be of age to apparate there. How did Riddle get there back when he was 16? Harry can't even apparate without a license, if he has the Trace on him. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Lady Gallatea Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Oh! I can't wait for more chapters!

Please post again soon!
jayley chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
i like the story! can't recall what i wanted to review when i read this hours ago, when the reviews were down, but i was determined to write a review!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
This is really, really good. You have taken a lot of care and done a great job. The plot is great the flow is prefect. You really have everything done just right. Really loving Harry's pov and everything else. This has been a great read.
syameimaru chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
Like most of your other reviews, I have to say, this fic really does have loads of potential, and it's really well written. I was expecting something rather stupid, but your writing is great, I've found very few problems, and I'm only finding those because I'm super critical about my own writing, which makes me super critical about other's.

Do keep going, It would be a shame if this was discontinued. If you did, I'd have to take it upon myself to write this myself. As much fun as that sounds, I don't really have that kind of determination :P

Regardless, thanks for the great story.
Karaii chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Holy cow! There is so much potential for this fic - and it's so well written I had a blast reading through the first four chapters! Please keep it up, I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Cheers,

Karaii
deadwoodpecker chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Omigod! This is wonderful! Please keep writing, and please do it often. Do you know yet what he might do when he sees Ginny? Or what about his first real confrontation with Snape? And WHAT DOES LUPIN SAY? *whimpers* please write more!
jayley chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
...i'd have picked third year before sirius was captured, instead of going through the whole basilisk thing again
beautifulliar326 chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
You did really good on this...I would love to hear more...How many chapters were you thinking of writing?
the-dreamer4 chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Very very good start! This is the first DH-compliant time travel I've seen, and it's well written.

Though I can't put my fingers on the details, much of it feels different (which is not easy with the number of good and bad time-travel fics out).

I guess his future-self's mastery of the Hallows allowed the travel, though in the physical world, he is now only master of 1 ... or will the others recognize him as their spiritual master when he encounters them ... Does the Elder Wand recognize Harry in any way yet?

Since the non-verbal spell was relatively underpowered, it looks like you aren't going the route of future!Harry's powers adding to past!Harry's strength ... and has past!Harry's soul and memories been displaced, submerged, or combined?

I wondered how I missed your work before (when I saw in your profile how prolific you are), until I realized that most of your Harry Potter work is crossover, listed under the other category, or are oneshots (which I rarely read). I guess I'll just put you on Story Alert and poke in your profile on occasion.

Looking forward to more,

dreamer
The Sushi Monster chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
This is an interesting story...my only thing is that I dont think Harry would go back just to save the lives of a couple of people.

But anyway, excellent start.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Very good story! Please continue!
knuckz chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
nice! maybe this time around, it won't be harry/ginny... you should make it an interesting pairing, like with a slytherin, such as daphne greengrass
PSchri chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
this is a cool story!

I've read several Harry-goes-back-in-time stories, but you are doing a unique twist. (you're also my first DH-compliant story I've read. not surprising, because it's been out less than a month.)

anyways:

good characterization, I look forward to seeing how Harry etc. develop as a result of differences from his return and his maturity.

I look forwards to reading more.
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »