Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Innogen chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
I like it! Very cool... I suspect Snape will have to become the confidant - with the Legillemancy at least Potter can place all of the memories in the pensieve for proof?

~Innogen
coudle chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Wow...I really like this story...please update soon...cant wait to see how it continues
I-Am-Silence chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Cool story, keep up the good work!
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
haha I love that chess is what trips Harry up & that Ron didn't realize Muggles played the game :-p
Lisette chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Wonderful chapter! It's so great to see Harry sitting down and methodically working through everything that needed to get done - and to start right in on it. We also see Harry's maturity in this chapter - something that he never truly gained until his seventh year when he truly and fully learned what it meant to make a real sacrifice. All of the things that made life worth living the first time around - everything that made it his life, from silly romances, quidditch matches, scores, etc. - none of that matters, save killing Voldemort. And his determination to do that task with his friends by his side shows that he has also recognized the other important aspect of his life: his friends and family.

Well done, again, and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!
Morrolan chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Love this, more as soon as you can please.
Strange Magic chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Wow! Great Chapter! Harry does have his work cut out! I really want to see Lupin's reply and how Harry starts acting around Snape!.
Forced chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Please keep this fic going! You're an awesome writer and this plot has loads potential!
Strange Magic chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Oh, wow! this is one of the best FanFic Ideas's I've read in a long time! I can't wait for Remus's reply and really hope you update soon. Harry can save everybody this time!
Lisette chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
FANTASTIC start to this story! A brilliant idea to send Harry back in time in hopes of setting everything wrong to right - and nice touch in limiting him to how far back he could go. I, too, look forward to seeing what Harry does with this second chance - and poor kid. A seventeen year old in an eleven year old body. He'll have to sit through classes teaching him everything he had already learned. Will he learn it better? Show his mastery? Or will he fumble it on purpose?

Interesting questions and I really and truly look forward to the answers in following updates!

Thank you for this!
Inu-Angel Z chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh, just what I've been looking for! Thank you for writing this. I'll be following from now on.

IAZ
Blades of Silver chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Interesting story so far loved the chapter; keep up the good work.
Pandor4 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
very good and interesting. Cant wait to see what happens.
conlan0414863 chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
keep on typing
beege chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Do I detect the influence of Starkan's 'Nightmares of Futures Past' on this story? If not, you might want to look it up.
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 231 238 239 240 241 242 .. Last Next »