Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Inu-Angel Z chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Oh, just what I've been looking for! Thank you for writing this. I'll be following from now on.

IAZ
Blades of Silver chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
Interesting story so far loved the chapter; keep up the good work.
Pandor4 chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
very good and interesting. Cant wait to see what happens.
conlan0414863 chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
keep on typing
beege chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Do I detect the influence of Starkan's 'Nightmares of Futures Past' on this story? If not, you might want to look it up.
coudle chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
I really like this story now...Cant wat until you update...BUt I think Harry could talk to Dumbledore about all this,too dont you think?
Jarvey chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
I look forward to more... and good job with the title
teaonthestairs chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Oh! this is awesome - nice spin on a general idea. Loved the second chapter especially - I can't wait to see what you are going to do and who is going to appear. Great work!
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Great chapter! I wonder if Harry really realise how all he's doing will change the future, and that he won't "know" it anymore... Though he was very cautious with Wormtail which is a good thing! Keep writing!
GarniGal chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
This is such a neat concept! I'm a little concerned how Harry'll survive without the protection of Voldemort's soul, but I'm absolutely fascinated by this re-write. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Mistress of the Knight chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Thanks very much for starting this. The series ended in a way that left me feeling deeply disatisfied. This continuation just feels right somehow. Possibly it could devolve into a make everything perfect sort of a tale but I trust you too much as an author to go the self-indulgent 'fairy godmother'route. Looking forward to reading more.
FirstQueen chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Nice. I really want to see where this will go.
Morrolan chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Love this so far. Looking forward to the next bit.
sapphire015 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
Interesting! Please update soon!
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
hmm well done, very interesting, I look forward to reading more!
3,644 | « Prev Page 1 .. 232 239 240 241 242 243 Next »