Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
That's a great beginning! How will Harry deal with the following events? Can't wait to read next chapter! Keep writing!
smidget chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow.

What a fascinating idea.

I didn't really want Harry to go back, to leave everything he had- like he was thinking, Ron, Hermione, Ginny- they wouldn't be the same, they'd just be kids again, not remembering. That made me really sad. But at the same time, I'm intensely curious as to what's going to happen.

You're off to a very good start here. I look forward to seeing where you go from here.
Psy t r a n c e chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Ah, this is such an awesome story, please continue! It could be so interesting, you're practically re-writing Harry's fate any way you want! Well-written too, so well done for that!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Looks good so far.
I Live A Loveless Life chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I like it 3

Write more, please?
Baby-Ida chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Sweet! I like it! As soon I get to my own computer, I'm so going to put this on favs! XD! Keep writing! I want to know what happens next!

-B-Ida
harrymione4ever7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
good start update soon plz!
coudle chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I dont know what I should think about this story...it isnt bad but its different...I think it could be a very good story. But it could be that other people die and not only those that have already died. But maybe Harry could have a few more years with Ginny...Wow...I think this could become a very interesting story...please update soon...:)
3,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 233 240 241 242 243