Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
Th34DerelictMuse chapter 20 . 3/1/2020
Please please please, this needs to be finished. I have not been able to put this down.

The writing is excellent. Only the rare typo. I honestly feel like I'm reading a new Harry Potter.
Corwyn chapter 20 . 2/19/2020
I'm loving this story so far and hope you get a chance to continue it. I last saw it stuck at 2012 so I'm glad to see you updated it much more recently than that. Thanks for sharing it with us, and keep up the good work.
kgfinkel chapter 20 . 2/14/2020
It's been three years but I sincerely hope that you come back and finish it.
spinnerofdark chapter 20 . 2/3/2020
: )
kirosyamcha chapter 7 . 1/17/2020
why is someone who is actually 6 year older so spooked about snapes class of all things :/ it wasnt even that bad... its unrealistic, it seems anyways.
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 1/17/2020
dont see why he would tell 11 year olds to keep such things secret, its not like they are the same friends he remembers after so many years... he probably shouldnt have told them until second year, at least ron because he is kinda a loud mouth and once jealousy strikes, he will give up secrets :/ unless your simply giving ron a better personality that isnt canon o.o
kirosyamcha chapter 4 . 1/17/2020
eh i dont remember much of book 1 canon but most the rest of the books and movies portrayed ron as a jealous ass :/ even the later books when he abandons them while 'camping' so i dont really understand his 'fondness' of ron o.O... he may be friends with him sure but if i was harry i would look at it as an opportunity to make BETTER friends than him. an i might even keep him as a friend, just not best friend.
Mahomes15 chapter 20 . 1/14/2020
one of the best hp rewrites ive read, are you/is this still active?
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 20 . 1/8/2020
I hope this gets finished one day. I be loved this story.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 20 . 1/4/2020
Wow. This is probably one of the better first year time travel redos that I've read. May your Muse continue to bless you
lmao fuck chapter 20 . 12/29/2019
lmao its been 2 god damn fucking years where youve ben bruh
freetre chapter 20 . 12/28/2019
This story is so good! I hope you continue it someday! What a place to leave off!
Shanyaya chapter 20 . 12/10/2019
hi thanks for the story. when will you post the other part?
Wolvie26 chapter 20 . 12/4/2019
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
IceLumos chapter 20 . 12/1/2019
Omg you gotta update! I’m in love with your story literally read all of it in less than a day please finish it!
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »