Reviews for Back Again, Harry?
PhoeniciaTheGreat chapter 20 . 11/4/2019
Neat! This is the most realistic story I've seen yet; I've always wondered just how the defences on the Stone coincidentally matched up to each of the three's strengths. Now I realised that Dumbledore had been watching them to see what they could do, but apparently barely anyone else realised that. Your story is the first I've read that actually hints at that, along with actually keeping everybody's personality accurate. I've had enough of fanfics where Dumbledore is a jerk who cares about nobody; his actions were misguided, but he did certainly care. Please update soon, I love this story!
Hazel Sage chapter 20 . 10/15/2019
Oh my goodness, this story is a delight! It’s definitely rekindling my love of Harry Potter! I love how in Harry’s head you are about the scheming, and I love how Ron and Hermione are taking things differently this time around - so freaking cool!
Reader of Rhapsody chapter 20 . 10/14/2019
I really enjoyed reading this, looking forward to seeing where it goes!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2019
If i were harry i would have to do something about 'scabbers' as I would KNOW i was in the presence of a dangerous death eater who is listening to anything said by our young heroes. it's madness to do nothing. All it would take would be a conversation with McGonagall about the fact that the rat has lived five times longer than a normal rat.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2019
I'm glad harry is wakening up to his potential. It always bothered me that canon harry was so mediocre when both his parents had been gifted.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2019
Just WHY would they need to know about the stone's protections? i was never convinced by their enthusiastic nosiness in canon, and why would harry encourage them now?
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
This was awesome! Different from other time travel fjcs. I love the aspect of Lupin and Sirius having dreams of the future. Can't .see what happens next!
musme chapter 20 . 9/23/2019
I love it
Thanks
the real narnia chapter 20 . 8/15/2019
I've always loved redo fics, and this is something else, it really is! I loved reading this and I really hope you decide to continue it; at the very least I want to see how first year ends! i look forward to your next chapter and I hope you update soon! happy writing!
LAB1 chapter 20 . 8/11/2019
This is a great story! I love the dreams plot! With the Anamagus issue, there was a war going on and then he was chucked into Azkaban without trial. He never really had time to register. Really just the name Black should grease a lot of paths. An old pureblood family back.
SunPho3n1x chapter 20 . 7/29/2019
This is a very exciting story. I think you did the time travel well. Harry is having difficulty balancing his past and future memories which I think would be normal in that instance. I also really like how you have him interacting with everyone. Thank you for writing this.
BerryStainsAndSunflowerSeeds chapter 20 . 7/16/2019
ahh this is so good! please update soon
Nikolai Quill chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
There is a reason Harry is NOT in Ravenclaw. I can't believe he never thought of the Marauder's map to "find out" who Scabbers was. This is why I'm a Slytherin.
jaron5 chapter 6 . 6/27/2019
He recognised many of the names this time from the tapestry at the House of Black, and entertained himself during the boring lecture portions imagining other names Sirius might have had, like Betelgeuse or Eridani.

Haha classic
J flood chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
you have gotten my interest how often do you update?
3,639 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »