Reviews for Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very good
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
WOW. Okay, that was... really sad. Damnit.

I did have a few chuckles though, particularly Vinnie's and Cliff's reactions were great.

"Vinnie Vanlowe hits you on the shoulder like he's pretending to congratulate you, but he hits hard, and his muttered "congratulations" sounds more like a threat than anything you think you've ever heard.

Cliff McCormack doesn't hit you, just picks lint off your shoulder threateningly, and you never even knew it was possible to pick lint off someone's shoulder threateningly until today."

The ending was super bittersweet. Quite enjoyable.
518456154255 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was just so beautiful!

I just loved the ending. Tying his last words together with the last part of his flashes. It was hart renching.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Grrrrr... I don't accept his death at all! Damn you, show!
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aw, I got all teary eyed when I read this. Lamb/Veronica are my new Veronica Mars OTP and when I came across this fic, I knew it was going to be great. It was. Seriously, this was awesome. Tragic and beautiful all at the same time. Great job!

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
downonyourknees chapter 1 . 10/27/2009

So beautiful and heartbreaking..

I actually got pretty teary-eyed, and I'm not really a cryer.

Absolutely wonderfully written :)
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is amazing. Amazing.

And I think I wept. Loudly and with very little dignity- but it's worth it.
maxwell02 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow...that was just beautiful. So sad but I loved it.
ariesqueen chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Absolutely Beautiful!
waterytart chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
this was amazing! Straight to my all star list so I can read it over and over.
Jump In A Hole chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
If I wasn't such a LoVe fan, DoVe would totally be my next choice. This is really good. I loved reading it.
masey chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I just keep reading this story over and over again..

Well done, its brilliant..

I think he's thinking about her too, when he says that...

I miss Lamb!
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh how I love this fic. If only. I really liked how you tied it altogether, like it was a dream but at the same time not. I found Lamb's last scene rather unsatisfying, and sudden for a semi-major character so I'm glad that I stumbled upon this fic.
jillianfish chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow, this was really good. And I'm choosing to suspend reality and think that V and Lamb did end up together and he didn't die and it's really all good.
ak1447 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Loved it, great writing. loved how it fit with the ending of the episode.