Reviews for Insert Obligatory Epic Title
Jack Faros chapter 3 . 3/4/2009
Please, please tell me this isn't the last we're going to see from this story! These stories capture the true spirit of the game better than any other on this site! Please write more!
bharned1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
ROFL, that was hilarious! And yes, mesmers pwn all.
Alyss chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Hmm yeah, the snowball fights are really confusing the first time you play. Neway, I really love how you wrote these characters like that! Too bad this is listed as 'complete'; there aren't going to be any more chapters?
Neko chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Very nice. Especially the Xiao and Lucas chemistry.

You write well, I look forward to see if there is more. :D
Project OTD chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
(Reviewing for both chapters one and two) A great and obviously funny story, I do hope you have the series continued, be it a series of oneshots, or a linear story. It really would be a great thing.
Aura chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Wonderfully written story! There aren't enough good guild wars fanfics out there. I do hope you'll continue to add chapters.
Narujii chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
Absolutely wonderful! GW rocks!
Dragon Scales 13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Haha, cool. I hope you update soon- there aren't enough GW comedies out here...
Ragnarok45 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
HAHA! wow... Poor Xiao... Although, I would have probably prayed "Dear Goddess of Mercy, please save me from the horror of having to watch Lucas try and, ahem, well... get... into Maeve's pants, really... and failing that, jsut prevent it form happening, if you would? Thank you kindly..."

But yours is better xD

I, personally, would continue this story... I see GREAT oportunity if you continue it... or else you could jsut do a series of random, but funny, stories about the adventures of Maeve, Lucas, and Xiao xD
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was funny. Very well done. Is this a oneshot?
anon chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
lolz nice fic
Mei chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Hey! I think I'm the first reviewer! (But most likely I'm wrong... That happens to be a bad habit of mine. ;P)

That was really funny! And it seems like it'll be interesting. Some of the best stories are ones that are true!

Keep writing! These friends of yours seem to be really quirky!

I love Guild Wars, but, unfortunately, due to a cpu problem that will NOT go away (I actually conquered it for about two days... then it came back... go figure.) I cannot play it. I actually only have Factions and Nightfall, so I don't always have a good idea of what's going on in Prophecies, but I get the gist. ,..,

Keep writing! (Yes, my reviews usually are scrambled up like this... *sigh*)