Reviews for Concrete Angel
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
The ending is bittersweet. ) ; : ) ?
Lawliet Veneziano chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*sniffles* This just reminds me of the last movie, when Severus died. Ha, I really liked this too w *wipes away tears* Good job
The Half-Blood Princesss chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I think that was the most beautiful song-based fic ever. I totally feel sad now! My eyes are watering, I . . . OMG, I loved it! Guess what song I'm listening to? Apologize by One Republic and Timbaland. If a girl sang it, it'd be like Lily, until they met at King's cross. The beggining was sad, cuts and bruises, what rotten parents. The second part, James Potter is Voldemort in my book! And Sirius is Nagini! LOLZ! Nah, Sirius is cool, but JP is evil! And I bet Dumbledore saw him crying, maybe that's why he felt bad for him in the future? Fourth part, I love how Snape feels totally imprisoned in this guy's world of evil, but he does it for Lily. I wish I was Lily, what devotion! When I read DH, I cried like heck when Snape died, he's my favorite character. I think I cried more here. When Harry talks to Snape's grave, and where the grave is, that's so cool. I never thought of it being under the tree. I'd rather it be by the lake, but whatever fits you. Oh, I say that because he called Lily a Mudblood from there. And I love the ending, it's so sweet how there together and how Snape takes the time to say, "Your son says hello" AH! It's c4te, and beautiful. Could you reply? And when I upload my new fics, could you read them? I'm checking your page now, love ya!

The one, the only, TV! TTYL!
PaddysGal chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This made me cry. I love it!
Alecerion chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Aww... poor Severus! It so sad. It made me cry... good job.
Heaven's-InnerDemon chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was so good. I love it. When I finished reading Deathly Hallows I felt so bad for Snape. He's now one of my favorite characters. Your story is realy good.
Fear not the darkness chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
O thats so sad but at least he got a happy ending

Later sis
SisterofSnape chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Beautiful song to set your fic to. I've cried for days,for the sad life of Severus Snape.
Princess-Laurelin chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was really good, it made me cry for a long time.
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
aww That's so sad! Nicely written, but there were a few spelling mistakes. Other than that I loved it!
Sayuri Rose K chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
AWW! I'm crying because of not only the song, but the story, too. You are really good. One thing that i would watch out for is spelling. I noticed that at least three words were spelled wrong in the story. But, other than that, you did well.

Good choice for Martina McBride. Here's your first review to your story. I hope to see more than just this one that I've seen.

Fellow in writing,

Sayuri
millcityshaman chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Dang that was sad! I love sad. The Voldemort part was perticularly good.