Reviews for Empty
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I promise I'm not crying. No really. I'm fine (bursts out sobbing).
Bobtastico chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Just...whoa-you seriously made me cry not even halfway through the story! Awesome writing and wonderful insight/perspective!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
POOR GEORGIE!
algh'cullen'potter chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
how do you do that? every one of your post-DH oneshots make me cry. all the time. not only because people died but also because they won the war. it's all so emotional.
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
that was BRILLIANT, i really loved it, it seriously made me cry
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was one of the best post Fred's death stories I've ever read. I cried...

I loved love loved it.

The part when he hears his mother's scream and he is walking towards the Great Hall, that was the most realistic and best part.

You did a remarkable job.
Fmh chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Thank you for this I wish JK had mentioned george in he ending as we never knew how he coped
Kyla chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I've been reading all of your HP stories since I stumbled across you. But this one I had to tell you, made me cry. I cried when Fred died. I stopped reading and cried. And then this, just made me tear up again. You are a wonderful storyteller, and this was a really good story. Thank you. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This brought me to tears. Seemed like that missing moment might've been. Good job!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Poor, poor George! The story fits well with DH.
casslourocks chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! I loved the last 2 lines.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
poor georgie... sigh...
firedup4art chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This is amazing, and so very sad, I loved it!
MarcoLover16 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You've made me cry. This was beautiful :) Amazing. By the way, at the end, 'something's" doesn't need an apology. I'm sorry to be picky, but I wouldn't be able to not say anything lol. Anyway, extremely good job!
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Poor George! :(

You've written this so well, it really feels like what he could have been thinking at the time.