Reviews for Why Do I Have To Play Hero?
immajedibabe chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
GAHHHHHH I WANNA CLICK NEXT BUT I CAAAAN'TTTTTTTTTT :( Only a freaking mention of my Boro...v.v I WANT MORE plz :)
Shits Rainbows chapter 2 . 1/3/2010

2-3 years no update...deserter ;A;

I really like this story, its a shame it wont be going anywhere.

Pity.

It was so good 3

if you ever do come back, let me just say.

GREAT GREAT story.
ell chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
lol i love this!

ive just read your other lotr story, your a very good author.

keep it up :)

x
8I chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Great! I like Robin; she's such a character. :)

"Do you have any idea how cliche that is?"

To true. Thankfully, in the Summary there was no mention of Legomance . . . because otherwise I would have to kill you ;D

Anyway, you should continue.

Great job!

Freya :D
JadeDreamer3 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
That was great,can't wait for the romance to begin... please update soon!

Saerwen xoxox
Larry1710 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Hey!

I like your new take on the 10th walker idea...although isn't it 11th walker? Anyway, it's interesting. Although I don't think Arwen would ever look at any man other than Aragorn...it's true love, innit?

Anywho, I look forward to your next installment and more Boromir (fingers crossed).
LE Evarlier chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
good, I enjoy it
The Queen of Confusion chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Ok is Scott a Gary-stu? Wait don't answer that. I already know the answer. Yes he is, a major one. Oh hell! They are gonna have to make sure that he doesn't steal Arwen.

Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Hallows07 chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
So far it's great and i like how you are not turning this into a crappy mary sue or anyting. Thanks for a change in these types of stories and keep up the great work as, for the title i'm not completely sure but i suppose 'Middle Earth's Liberators' or something like that.
Cheryl Ann Alexis chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Good start! You're got the story rolling along at a nice pace too. Oh, and if you happen to need a beta-reader, just holler in my direction. p
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Great start! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
anon. reader chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I can see what you're trying to do. You're trying to make this a logical story. Kudos, chips and guacamole for you!

But if they were in MiddleEarth, everybody would be speaking Westron. Robin and Ellie wouldn't be able to talk to anyone. You can explain this away by magic, but wouldn't it wear off after a while?(see the stories Don't Panic and Okay, NOW Panic by boz4PM for a good example of things that would happen if someone was drawn to Middle Earth)

Also, your idea of magic in Middle Earth is somewhat uncanonical. It seems to be as though magic is possessed by certain individuals who can use it however they please, and often results in a big magical bashing between magic-users. Magic does not really play a part in the scheme of things in Arda.

How on earth is bringing two girls to Middle-Earth to go with the Fellowship going to help them? They have no experience with weapons, they're probably about as stealthy as a helicopter, and if they got lost they wouldn't know how to survive.

Elrond is a Elf lord. He would not get impatient with two young, human girls who did not understand what had happened to them. He would expect them to be scared and distressed. He also would not send children on a journey that had only a smidgeon of hope and was likely to be mind-scarring and painful. I understand that they are teenagers, but all the same, why would Elrond send them when he had doubts about sending Merry and Pippin? (You haven't told us their ages yet, so I am estimating by the level of their maturity.) And I really don't understand Elrond and Gandalf's reasons for bringing them to Middle Earth. Why would they want to bring two teenagers along who think that the Ring of Power is "a piece of stupid jewelry"?
Richard Starkey chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I actually like the way that the first chapter is coming out! Its easy to make a bad OC, and I think that you are doing a good job of avoiding it. I would like to see a scene of realization in the next chapter, concreting the fact that they are having a hard time, as anyone would in that situation. Great job! I'm adding this to my story alert, so update soon!