Reviews for When You're Gone
musichangover chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
haha...ryro...another one...but this was real...nice...and sweet...love John's character!This was a real good story...love ryro..hehe...
0-Jackie-0 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
plez do another ryro fic plez ur r really amazing at them u get the feelings jst rite omg i loved this ficlet ! plez do another !
SerenityKaitlyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
This is great my favorite pairing and you make it work very well
GabrielsDoubt chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Ah I cannot believe you ended this series like that! Urg, that is mildly disappointing, but admittedly probably the best ending I've ever read. You write Ryro really well. I'd stick to it.
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Ryro please.I loved this so I'm sure I'd love anything from Ryro would make it even better ]
DesireOFfantasy chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
Hey...this story is good. You should continue it.
atruwriter chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
I love how you write these two together. I hope you'll update this soon. I'd really like to see how it all progresses. :D
FluidDegree chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
I really really like this story, I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what will become of them.
Coletterby chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
love the story please update soon cuz i need to read more lol

coletterby xx
BizarreLemon chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
This 2 chapters are very good! I love the moment when John is staring at Rogue in the light of his fire, it's so beautiful.

I hope you will update very soon, I can't wait for it ;)
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Holy crap!I thought this was a one-shot.I'm glad it's not.I'm gonna stroy alert this,if it's longer of course.
coup fatal chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
alright now go put them together so we can ha ve john and marie ness! lol
UpYourCupcake chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Very sad :-(

Loved the RYRO scene and his worry over her.
0-Jackie-0 chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
aw so sweet bt bring on the drama lol x x
0-Jackie-0 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw this is dead sweet hpe u carry it on x