Reviews for Platonic, to a Higher Degree
baka chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Whoa, that was awesome. Seriously. Are you going to continue? I hope you do.
Pajamaly chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Ohh, I can't wait for the next update, this story sounds really intresting.
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
funny freakin funny you should update i really like this story
BlackButterfly0011 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Lol this was a great fic! I'd love to see this turn out to be a 5 chappie story! It'd be hilarious!

Lol keep up the great work,

Butterfly-chan
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
freakin' wonderful! i laughed my head off! you have got to keep these coming!
nickygirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
omg. mad cute story. totally lovin' it. can't wait for update if this is not a oneshot? so yeah

love always

nickygirl
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
LOL! SWEET! update soon!

chibi sasuke: hmph! sakura-chan wats wid u nd ne- *smacks head* *tears welled up*

I wanna see wats gonna happen nxt! dat sakura and neji, but Sasuke too!
Miss.Rainbow.Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I REALLY liked your beginning, it got the mood going. _

"This is NOT spying. I am merely... protecting her from that pompous Hyuuga-ass. After all... Hyuuga’s are known for their... their disrespect towards those they consider beneath them, and Sakura’s not exactly genius-clan material, thus, he’ll probably take this time to insult and redicule her, which would therefore make her cry and pester me... and we all know how I hate being pestered. So... so... therefore... this idea is merely an elaborate scheme for my own benefit. Yeah. That’s better,"

xD I cracked up! That is hilarious! "IN DENIAL" much?

IN DENIAL!Sasuke is soo adorable!

I have a feeling Sasuke doesn't understand what "platonic" means. xD

"Kill Hyuuga Neji. Retrieve Haruno Sakura so I can continue on my quest of finding the perfect mate to resurrect my lost clan,"

In my head i'm thinking "Dude. Sakura's smart, single, pretty, kind, and talented. She's PERFECT! She's ALWAYS happy and you're NEVER happy...she COMPLETES YOU!" xD

xD Well...Naruto's already been dropping a couple hints for Sasuke, but sometimes...Sasuke's just as dense as Naruto when it comes to love (In the series, how he doesn't realize Hinata loves him...so sad). My Suspicious INNER self is telling me that Naruto wants to do some matchmaking...and that Sasuke will stop at nothing to get Sakura away from Neji. But we'll see...

I think NejiSaku is a cute pairing, but...I'm more of a SasuSaku fan. SASUKSAKU ALL THE WAY! SASUSAKU is my nindo! xD

Well, I'm definitely putting this story on alert. I REALLY hope you continue it even if you didn't like this chapter! I think it's awesome! _

Keep up the good work! _

Au revoir!

Kawaii-llely-chan
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yes I do...And Sasuke's brain has officially left the troposphere. SOME1 GET NARUTO 2 DRAG IT BACK DOWN, THANK U!
Night Rain Illusion chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I'm interested. Please update soon.