Reviews for Sayonara
Ultimate Flamer LOL chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
this storys sucks find a different hobby or something
Neko-mitsnot yet member bleh chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
aw you made me cry. great retailing of a heartbreaking epi.
Eeva Leena chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
That was nice.
jenny chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
*applause, applause* i liked it and i think thats how watsuki would've wanted to put it but then that would spoil the ending which i've heard its good
Ranma1517730129 chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
I liked it. Lots of waffy sadness. Makes me want to cry. : ( But then I remind myself that everything works out in the end and I come out smiling! Thanks for an insightful fic. I always feel like Watsuki Sensei was a little nuts when he wrote this though...I always feel like Kaoru is way o.o.c. She's the kind of person that would put the rurouni in his place. "I'm coming with you, and to hell with this I'm superman stuff." Oh well, I don't know. Soujiro and Toki?...Well...I don't know...She sure does cry alot. I don't know how much of a fanfic can be devoted to a character whose sole purpose is to sob constantly. You might accidentally drown your readership : ) Just kidding : ) I'd read it : )
Adamant Eve aka anna-neko chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Well, did't we all wonder what exactly what they were feeling in that scene? You write well, so I think you should venture on your other stories, the FY/RK crossover does sound promising, and if you want a Toki-Soujiro fic, do try to do it! Your writing style is very good, so do go with the original stuff you have in mind! Keep writing, and good luck with your other fics!
immagina chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
awwwwwwww...sooooooo sad...anyway..i liked your story...the flow of the story is very smooth...feelings of k&k are well portrayed and depicted...keep it up! write more! ja!
Susan chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
this is my favorite scene also. You did a great job in describing the emotions of the pair. it was great reading. thanks
Kats chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Falls over...(little gong sound effect). I screamed at Kenshin at that scene, got some very strange looks from my parents.