Reviews for Sennii
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Kawaii! Love Miyuki, Shiraishi and Senri
openwindow4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
this was AWESOME! and so CUTE! XD

it had just the right balance of little sister admiration/a look at miyuki's inner thoughts/the "i'm grown up now!" little girl mentality/ familial love.

XD

it was SO cute!

faved!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This was so cool! You're so cool! Ahh! I can't thank you enough for writing about the Chitose siblings. I love them to bits and pieces and I almost cried because they didn't have as much 'love' as they should...

Gah. I'm tearing up. But I'm smiling like crazy because you totally made my day (afternoon, actually).

This story was written well, with little to none spelling/grammatical errors and a really good flow. And don't worry about their OOCness; I didn't really notice anything and I doubt it matters, since they aren't given much manga/air time and it's hard to gouge their personalities.

Er, you don't mind long reviews, right? _;; Anyways, splendid job. Thank you so much for writing this!
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Aw, that was absolutely adorable! I loved your portrayal of the Chitose siblings. Miyuki was so sweet!

Lovely writing style. It was such an enjoyable read for me. You should write more. ]

-bluepenguin-
ArihCucu chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
ok this fic made me go all "aww", really!

I love Miyuki she is such a cute girl! and the siblings realtioship, you developed them quite excellent.

congrats!

pd: hope that this don't bother you...but I think that tezuka/miyuki pair, is qite interesting XD