Reviews for Forbidden Love
TBAAGLCFAN24 chapter 24 . 1/3
WHY?! Those aren't tears streaming down my face it's just... rain, yeah that's it! I think a sequel is owed to us after that ;) and it definitely inspired me to get my story updated soon, considering I have had 2 chapters written for a long time.. Hmm
Kimbre chapter 24 . 1/2
Had I not talked to you last night to know there would be a sequel, I would be hatin' on you right now. It was bittersweet, emotionally tumultuous and heartbreaking all in one. I suppose that in the next five years, I might have my happy ending ;)
I loved this story and I love the way you write. You have a beautiful flow with words that has me hanging onto everyone, never skipping ahead to the next bit of dialogue, afraid to miss any of the poetry.
I don't think I will ever be ready to give these angels up either.
Now, I will be waiting for Chapter 1!
FionaFiPhillips chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
I really love this story, But Chapter 23? why! it just seems out of character with the rest of the story and it's really sad. :(

Anyway before I begin reading this and noticed the title "Forbidden Love" It made me think of that song by Madonna and Ironically the song fits this story.
"In your eyes..forbidden love. In your smile..forbidden love. In your kiss..forbidden love. If I had one wish, love would feel like this."
Deyse chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
:O What?!
I'm lost for words now! Please, tell me the Father won't allow this and simply tell them to keep on being angelic sweethearts! Oh my, oh my...
Now I'm gonna sit here and wait for the next chapter!
Deyse chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
I absolutely LOVE this chapter! Oh, Angie, you're so talented! I love everything about this - their love, their passion, the urgency to be with each other, the fear of the following day... The love making scene was perfectly described. Now lemme rush to the next chapter - I'm eager to read it but afraid of what's gonna happen then!
TBAAGLCFAN24 chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
So this is literally my exact reaction
"Aww this is so adorable. Andrew and Monica living happily as a married human couple"
A Few paragraphs later...
"NOO you can't do this! Don't you dare! That shouldnt even be considered an option! They HAVE to be together!"(proceeds to throw bracelet at laptop screen...) Yeah, i'm a little crazy, but hey ;)
Kimbre chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
I think I am going to throw up. I don't like this solution-not one tiny bit! Literally, nauseated right now. Don't go there!
In other news I have been writing...soon.
And back to the story-you cannot mean this!
Kimbre chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
OMG! I LOVED this chapter! The raw pain at the beginning hurt my heart and was not expecting what happened at the end! They have to make the right decision and based on THAT how could they not? Love that you are still working on this! You may have me finding my own mojo!
Scarlett Crystal chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
Great chapter. Hope to see the next one soon. :) Once we find out their decision, are we going to find out what some of their life living with the decision going to be revealed or is it going to end with their decision?
Deyse chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Option number one, definitely! The angel babies are sure to remain together!
Angie, how I missed your writings! They're definitely a source of inspiration!
This story is precious! Looking forward to know what they will decide!
Kimbre chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
Now see? You give me this, I am completely enthralled and now you simply cannot go a year without giving more! (said the girl who has not added to her story in forever...do as I say not as I do ;) ). I know what they need to chose and so do you! Loved the angst of it, love it when Andrew is forever stalwart no matter what. Excellent and long awaited chapter! I hope your mojo continues!
paganchic chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
omg. this made me cry like i haven't in years. you should be so proud of your writing
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
good job
d chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
ok i normally wouldn't follow a story quite so long but this is really good please update again soon
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 20 . 8/31/2011
OMG That was so sad. (tears) You did a great job. I really hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens now that Monica has died. Have a wonderful week. )