Reviews for Forbidden Love
I am interested in a sequel.
I am still reading it. Great story.
CountryGirlz029 chapter 25 . 1/7
I still read them I love Monica& Andrew together as a couple. Please write a sequel.
Glenda Raye chapter 22 . 10/4/2017
How can angels make love. do they fall as angels and become human like in a movie I saw? how can they feel what we feel. I love the story I just am having a time understanding how angels can feel human desire like we do. Anyway great story.
glenda ray chapter 25 . 10/4/2017
yes I want a sequel...
Glenda raye chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Ohh man, the ending. Great story I could see them in my mind and hear their voices as I read it. Great Great story it should have been made into an tbaa series episode. It keeps our angel boy alive by writing such things. God bless...
Maask chapter 25 . 8/12/2017
Hi, I just want to say that I read your story a few months ago and I adored it!
I would love to read the sequel of the story and I hope it's still possible!
Scarlett Crystal chapter 25 . 6/12/2017
I'm on infrequently anymore but I do get updates for it. I would probably get around to reading a sequel to this story personally.
TBAAGLCFAN24 chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
WHY?! Those aren't tears streaming down my face it's just... rain, yeah that's it! I think a sequel is owed to us after that ;) and it definitely inspired me to get my story updated soon, considering I have had 2 chapters written for a long time.. Hmm
Kimbre chapter 24 . 1/2/2015
Had I not talked to you last night to know there would be a sequel, I would be hatin' on you right now. It was bittersweet, emotionally tumultuous and heartbreaking all in one. I suppose that in the next five years, I might have my happy ending ;)
I loved this story and I love the way you write. You have a beautiful flow with words that has me hanging onto everyone, never skipping ahead to the next bit of dialogue, afraid to miss any of the poetry.
I don't think I will ever be ready to give these angels up either.
Now, I will be waiting for Chapter 1!
FionaFiPhillips chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
I really love this story, But Chapter 23? why! it just seems out of character with the rest of the story and it's really sad. :(

Anyway before I begin reading this and noticed the title "Forbidden Love" It made me think of that song by Madonna and Ironically the song fits this story.
"In your eyes..forbidden love. In your smile..forbidden love. In your kiss..forbidden love. If I had one wish, love would feel like this."
Deyse chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
:O What?!
I'm lost for words now! Please, tell me the Father won't allow this and simply tell them to keep on being angelic sweethearts! Oh my, oh my...
Now I'm gonna sit here and wait for the next chapter!
Deyse chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
I absolutely LOVE this chapter! Oh, Angie, you're so talented! I love everything about this - their love, their passion, the urgency to be with each other, the fear of the following day... The love making scene was perfectly described. Now lemme rush to the next chapter - I'm eager to read it but afraid of what's gonna happen then!
TBAAGLCFAN24 chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
So this is literally my exact reaction
"Aww this is so adorable. Andrew and Monica living happily as a married human couple"
A Few paragraphs later...
"NOO you can't do this! Don't you dare! That shouldnt even be considered an option! They HAVE to be together!"(proceeds to throw bracelet at laptop screen...) Yeah, i'm a little crazy, but hey ;)
Kimbre chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
I think I am going to throw up. I don't like this solution-not one tiny bit! Literally, nauseated right now. Don't go there!
In other news I have been writing...soon.
And back to the story-you cannot mean this!