Reviews for Making The Summertime Easier
BlindingPinkObsession chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
this is so funny and cute!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
*shakes head* Sirius, Sirius, Sirius...
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Lol ... can I have a picture? Please?

I love this, it's a great story, and it really makes me feel better about teenage Sirius liking girls.
SickleUnicornGleek chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh, your stories make me smile! This was funny, I liked it. You do very good one-shots. I will try to be as good as you. Doubt I can, though. Well done, and congratulations on another great Remus/Sirius fic.
FableLiterature chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
-stares for a minute and then breaks out laughing-

LOL. I should have expected something along these lines to come out from you. Hah. You funny kid. ]

GREAT JOB JULIA, LUV!

Keep writing,

Katie
Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Tee hee, that was really cute and funny :D

Great job!
A SBRL Fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
XD of COURSE the picture in Sirius’s room was really a bikini-clad Remus! How could anyone have thought otherwise? XP

Very cute, and very funny. :D
siriuslyremus chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
hehe, that was really funny and cute!

i liked it! :D
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is definitely the right reasoning behind the Muggle bikini girls! Loved it.
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
ROFL that was hilarious. I completely love how you turned that around. JKR hates the fact that R/S is such a big ship, and I hate that the pictures of bikini-clad girls in Sirius' room is JK's way of saying that SIRIUS IS STRAIGHT. STTRAIIGHTT.

He's too gay to be straight. And I love how you interspersed Remus into this. :D

Sirius beamed at the photograph of Remus in female swimwear, licking his lips hungrily. “Yup, that’s how I like them.” He said, throwing his mother a toothy grin.

LOL! Love it!