Reviews for Repercussions
MushSpotgoil chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Will you update or add something cause I don't get how all of this goes together. So he goes to work as a messenger what happens? How did Jack die? Please do something.
Lost Duck chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I found this ON ACCIDENT. And its REALLY GOOD. So write more haha
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
INTRIIGUING!

like, to the max! i really like this. flashbacks and gravesites and stress and poker and ahhggahgujgh. good, good stuff. so, is THIS going to be updated, or are you just starting INTRIIGUING stories and leaving them out to dry?

if so, that is totally unfair.

i've reviewed, so now you can UPDATE.

(!)
stress chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You know you never have to ask for any sort of permission - I'm so incredibly psyched that you used Stress for this prologue. Like, if I wasn't in the middle of getting ready for work, I'd be doing cartwheels psyched. Woot.

Your summary totally caught my eye; I love it when a summary can almost force that a reader reads it - you have such a knack for it, Rogue. I totally envy you.

And your language and detail in this is, as usual, simply beautiful. It's so powerful, too, really bringing the emotions to life.

But Jack's dead? I'm trusting you here, that there's a really good reason why you had to kill him off ;) Seeing as how I got to totally rip Spot a new one for not being at the ceremony, I'm thinking it'll work out.

And Spot Conlon apologizing? That was freaking sweet. He must have really screwed up down the line... and I can't wait to see what he must have done. Hehe.
Pegasus M chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, I loved the descriptions and - basically your entire writing style.

I'm really curious as to what happened between Jack and Spot. If I knew how to type a surprised face, I'd insert one here to demonstrate my reaction when reading those engraved words. And I thought the wording here was really clever: "He'd missed the ceremony, having no desire to see any of the old crew. Or maybe it was the other way around..."

And yay, Stress and Jack: the coolest OC/canon ship!

I'll be looking forward to this!
Labyrinth chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh...sounds interesting...has, Stress...and...Spot...and...arguing...all that good stuff...I'm sure it will turn out wonderfully.

There. Happy?