Reviews for Into the Blue: When Lightning Follows Thunder
ggf1 chapter 31 . 4/15

I'm going to read your other stories.
Carycomic chapter 30 . 1/2
Oh! And Happy New Year, too. :-)
Carycomic chapter 31 . 1/2
Your depiction of plausible emotional reactions to Buffy's return continues to be what Giles would call "spot-on." Congratulations! :-)
Another great chapter! It's probably a good thing that Alyssa was there to tell Buffy how the last year was for everyone; to make it clear why everyone is behaving the way they are. At least Buffy and Remus are sort of talking through the issues that they have. Hopefully, Buffy will be able to talk to Sarah who seems to have herself more put together so-to-speak.
RHatch89 chapter 31 . 12/31/2015
great update :)
Carycomic chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Whoa! That definitely could have gone better. But, then again, they really can't be blamed. Can they?

Here are Remus, Sarah, and Phoebe having gone through all the steps of grief right down to acceptance. Now, all those steps have to be back-tracked because Buffy came back alive! Yet, that's not her fault, either. She was simply returned, by the PTB's, to where and when she was needed most. Unfortunately, most myths and legends agree that they're not too good at synchronizing their time scale with ours. So, one year later was probably the best they could do.

I just hope that, when Voldemort finally does make his first overt move, they can put aside their emotional differences and rally against him. . .before it's too late.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Wow Buffy is back! I can understand the frosty reception, she has been gone for a year. I think Phoebe's reaction surprised me the most, though i understand she is probably feeling hurt and abandoned and just lashing out her anger. It will be interesting when Buffy and Phoebe finally have the chance to clear the air.
Sirenlullabies chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Whew! This is certainly an emotionally charged chapter. Poor Buffy. At least she's not as emotionally messed up as when she died for Dawn in BTVS cannon. I understand Phoebe will come around in time, and I really hope she and Remus can sort everything out and get on the same page soon. I also hope Hermione calls Harry out for being an insensitive ass. And I hope Ron backs her up for once.
RHatch89 chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
great job :)
Carycomic chapter 29 . 8/3/2015
A very bittersweet ending to Book I. But, at least, you ended it. THAT IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT! :-)

Because, it proves you are _not_ an incompletist. Unlike, say, former contributors such as Defiant and Sam Beckett. They started out with intriguing premises to _their_ stories! Only to ultimately quit without explanation. . .or apology.

I therefore thank you for being an exception to the growing rule. And, I assure you I will be here for Book 2.*

*Poetry not intended. :-)
Carycomic chapter 28 . 8/3/2015
Well, I've been periodically checking. And, yes, after a two year-gap, I did get a little disillusioned. I know, from posting my own stories here (via Ordinaryguy2), that updating an unfinished fanfic is not as easy as it first looks! Still, the author in question should _try_ to post a new chapter within three months-to-a-year of the most recent previous one. Otherwise, the story is increasingly in danger of becoming just another permanently incomplete waste of cyberspace!

Something that, in general, now seems to be a rule more than an exception, here. :-(
Nicolene B chapter 29 . 7/1/2015
*Gasp* ! You... Sirius... Buffy!? I really, really can't wait for Book 2!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HAPPENED! I don't I'll be able to handle the wait for the next chapter.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
Dun, dun, DUH!

They're going to wind up in the Buffyverse, aren't they?
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 6/28/2015