Reviews for Into the Blue: Way of the Warriors
Louie Pastiche chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
I am almost speechless with admiration and gratitude, over how relatively fast you posted this brilliant new chapter. Now, if you could-perchance-upload the next one, with the same rate of speed? I'd be doubly impressed!
SuzieGeorge chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
OK... Well I've just spent that last three days reading the OOTB saga and I've just gotta say, you seriously, seriously kick booty. _ LOVE Remus/Buffy, love Sarah and Phoebe, I really liked the ending to chapter 6 (dunno why you weren't happy with it, I thought it rocked!) and love... well, everything really! Plus, I really like the way that you write Buffy. She's so... temperamental now! Remus is the perfect foil for her and #sighs# cannot wait for the next update... #sits on edge of seat, impatiently waiting# Impatience aside, I know it'll be worth the wait! Congrats on an excellent and continuing saga. :)
Carycomic chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Well, seeing how the first half of the chapter was such a downer, I'm glad you gave it such a humorous ending. I hate to see Sirius and his friends in such a... "Black" mood.*

*Sorry! Couldn't resist that, either.
kt187 chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Your right it wasnt your best chapter but it WAS needed, now that Buffy and Remus know that there is a threat against Buffy life - and also that Alyssa is now living with them! LOL! I bet there will be alot of pranks wnsuing from Sirius (Who will want to take Buffy and Remus's minds off the threat and also get closer to Alyssa) Should be interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Belariie chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Eh... not your best. But I still love it. :)
vixen519 chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
this hcapter made me extremly happier then I have been since the past month. lets just say I'm feeling like sirius and this chapter posting made me all sorts of smiley -thank you and look forward to more.

Lizzie chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
Thanks for the chappie! Can't wait to see how sirius reacts when alyssa turns up at his house. Loved the hogwarts chapter too, totally perfecton the cliqueness of 11 year old girls
WhiteTwitch chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
Hopefully, Remus and Buffy won’t even have noticed I’ve been gone!

-*Gives Sirius a raised- eyebrowed look*

..and my sources tells me she also is brunette, nowadays.

“I may have blood on my hands,” Alyssa growled. “But I’m not the one dealing the final blow.”

The owl hooted, and flew out the open window. Alyssa let out a sigh of relief and sagged back into her chair, unaware Lucius Malfoy had not left, but was still in the room, disillusioned, having seen and heard everything. And he was not happy.

-*smacks head* ALYSSA!

“JUST GO!” Alyssa yelled, sending off another Bombarda curse – silently – towards the buildings.

-Goddamn curious cabbies. lol

“But first,” he waved his wand and a set of tea and a new bowl of lemon drops appeared. “Lemon drop?”

-DON'T! He's so addicted because there's Angeldust in them!

{PS: Hope you feel better}

Teleliniel chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
Hehe vad är Buffy då? Sirius nya mamma? Kan behövas! aj då hur ska Alyssa ta sig ur den här knpian då? Du skriver otroligt trovärdigt! Janna
kt187 chapter 8 . 1/18/2008
Another great chapter, I always hoped that Alyssa would choose the order, when it came to picking sides! Also do I detect a hint of Alyssa and Sirius going on? That would be interesting! Is Buffy really in danger as I think that it was just a ruse to see if Alyssa was loyal to Voldermort or not? Anyways can't wait for the next great chapter!
fadedexistence chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
YAY! You finally updated! Interesting turn of events-buffy with a price on her head. Wow..

Also.. I hope Sarah gets through all the crap going on at Hogwarts.. Stupid assholes.. It makes me want to punch all of them.

Update again soon! I'm excited to read the rewrite of OOTB Also!
SalemMoon chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
I loved how you brought the Knight bus into this! I'm really happy Alyssa decided to join the Order!
Carycomic chapter 8 . 1/17/2008

Buffy, chiding Sirius for (still) acting like a little kid. Priceless!

As for Lucius Malfoy discovering where Alyssa's true loyalties lie? A mixed blessing. Because, he was half-right about one thing. No one is truly neutral in a war. Sweden, for instance, was unofficially pro-Ally during World War Two. And, Argentina was unofficially pro-Nazi.

So, if nothing else, Ms. Jones can finally spend a greater length of quality time with Mr. Black. Which will hopefully culminate in a "Sirius" relationship.*

*Sorry! Couldn't resist.
Aaron chapter 8 . 1/17/2008
Things are starting to heat up, I don't blame Sirius for getting cabin fever, but he should've been more careful. If Alyssa haven't found him, who knows what would've happened. and it seems like Sirius and Alyssa are getting to know each other well. Eliza did give Sirius her blessing to find somebody else, is Alyssa that somebody else? and i did love the dressing down Buffy made (Phoebe copying her mother was cute) and of course Malfoy asking to kill Buffy, i think the grudge that he has against her in the last war was a bit of a bonus for him to add to a reason. Wonder why Riddle wants Buffy dead? Anyway, Alyssa is now a member of the order, wonder how the other members react (considering that Remus and Buffy have problems with Dumbledore) and how Harry, Sarah and the rest will react to this, and what happens next in Hogwarts. This is a good chapter, keep it up.
Louie Pastiche chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
Hmm! I've long suspected Ms. Jones had the closet hots for Sirius. Now, I'm sure of it! Not a bad catch, either, for a female o.c.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »