Reviews for Into the Blue: When Lightning Follows Thunder
L.A.H.H chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
Good! I like regular updates :D especially because I love this story. Sarah is a great character ad Buffy and Remus's relationship is really real. Update again soon!
kt187 chapter 11 . 4/27/2008
ARG! I HATE Umbitch! So she thinks that she's going to take away Buffy's Children does she? Well we both know THAT won't happen! Oh and will the mission Dumbledore has Buffy and Remus going on will it put Buffy in danger? Because as you know there is a price on her head so to speak! Anyway keep writing, Im rivited to this story!
Turn.Me.On chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
Awesome awesome great great story! Absolutely can't wait for the next update!
Papa Wheelie chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
Thanks for finally updating. This was a truly bittersweet chapter, in the best sense of that word. Although, I must confess to laughing my proverbial head off at Phoebe's manual rejoinder. LOL! ! !
kt187 chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
Oh I would hate to be Remus right now! I do not envy him the position that he is in! Sirius is SO acting like a child, but then what would I do if I was caught in a house for as long as he has? Go nuts! Lol! Anyway keep writing and can't wait for the next awesome chapter!
Teleliniel chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Jaha, detta var ju lite unexpected... men jag antar att det löser sig! Bra kapitell som vanligt, du får bråken att verka väldigt äkta! Uppdatera snart! Janna
SuzieGeorge chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
I really liked this chapter, well worth the wait! I thought you handled the Buffy/Remmy fight very well, and I liked the part about Alyssa going into the Attic, putting the silencing spell on the room and screaming! LOL. Erm... More? Please? Pretty please? _
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Wow, being trapped in a house together really seems to make people stressed and argumentative! Thanks for updating, update again soon...please?
SalemMoon chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
I want you to update really badly, whenever you don't update I go into "Out of the Blue" Mourning, in which I reread the whole series!

Help cure me, and please UPDATE!
Louie Pastiche chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
I am almost speechless with admiration and gratitude, over how relatively fast you posted this brilliant new chapter. Now, if you could-perchance-upload the next one, with the same rate of speed? I'd be doubly impressed!
SuzieGeorge chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
OK... Well I've just spent that last three days reading the OOTB saga and I've just gotta say, you seriously, seriously kick booty. _ LOVE Remus/Buffy, love Sarah and Phoebe, I really liked the ending to chapter 6 (dunno why you weren't happy with it, I thought it rocked!) and love... well, everything really! Plus, I really like the way that you write Buffy. She's so... temperamental now! Remus is the perfect foil for her and #sighs# cannot wait for the next update... #sits on edge of seat, impatiently waiting# Impatience aside, I know it'll be worth the wait! Congrats on an excellent and continuing saga. :)
Carycomic chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Well, seeing how the first half of the chapter was such a downer, I'm glad you gave it such a humorous ending. I hate to see Sirius and his friends in such a... "Black" mood.*

*Sorry! Couldn't resist that, either.
kt187 chapter 9 . 2/5/2008
Your right it wasnt your best chapter but it WAS needed, now that Buffy and Remus know that there is a threat against Buffy life - and also that Alyssa is now living with them! LOL! I bet there will be alot of pranks wnsuing from Sirius (Who will want to take Buffy and Remus's minds off the threat and also get closer to Alyssa) Should be interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Funsizedwitch chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Eh... not your best. But I still love it. :)
vixen519 chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
this hcapter made me extremly happier then I have been since the past month. lets just say I'm feeling like sirius and this chapter posting made me all sorts of smiley -thank you and look forward to more.

~vixen519