Reviews for Into the Blue: Way of the Warriors
WhiteTwitch chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Haha, love that Harry doesn't like the idea of tears [ might ruin that 'bad boy' image, huh lol] and Slytherin thinking!Buffy ] and the UMBITCH strikes again... duh duh duh duh...
KieriToews chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Man, that was priceless! I swear the way Buffy kept tripping up Fudgie; making him so flustered that he wouldn't know which way was up- was absolutely brilliant! I found this chapter a Highly enjoyable read. I found myself giggling quite a bit throughout... A masterful job! I sincerely hope that future chapters are as highly entertaining as this one was.
vixen519 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
ew, umbitch. I can hardly wait to see how see is handled with the 'out of the blue' series way. Am very much looking forward to everything...

~vixen519 aka nopoweroverme
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
Enjoyed it, I did indeed.

More, please. :)

Update soon!

-Julie, the Cardboard Moon
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
OH MY GOD, FINALLY HI ACK HI OH MY GOD WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I WANT MY STORIES HI OH MY GOD FINALLY!

...hi. :)

Very glad that you've put it a lot of Manipulative!Dumbledore. It was always there in the books, but Harry was always pretty blind to it, and went right along with said manipulation. Just cause he's old, smart and powerful doesn't mean he's always RIGHT.

Yay for yelling. :)

MAJOR yay for updating. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Off to read the next chapter...

Ta!

-Julie, The Cardboard Moon
smurfinator chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
so i adore this series. it makes my life. i dont usually go for the Buffy/Remus relationship, but you have changed my mind. i cant wait for sarah to go to hogwarts with umbridge - it will definitely prove to be interesting. update soon!
KieriToews chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I liked this chapter a lot. I liked the bet between Remus and Sirius, because truthfully that is so like Dumbledore, isn't it? Why yell, when you can go for the guilt trip. Too bad for Dumbledore that Buffy is rather immune to his guilt trips.
WhiteTwitch chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Again, I repeat my earlier pleadings... DO NOT KILL OFF SIRIUS! Or if you do, bring him back! Maybe have him end up in the Buffyverse, but DON'T MAKE HIM LEAVE!

And now Alyssa... will she become a problem, threatened by Voldemort, and thereby divulge all of the secrets of the Order... OR will it be Sirius/Alyssa... hm? *raises eyebrow*

And will there be mutiny against my dear Bumbles in the ranks of the Order, I wonder?

Well welcome back, and BRING IT ON!
Louie Pastiche chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Well, all I ask is that you don't move to Amish Country, Pennyslvania! Other than that, I'm sure you'll update as often as you can, until the last two words of the story are..."The End."
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Eek, I don't think I got an e-mail from fanfiction for the first chapter, so I was surprised to get one for chapter 2 for this fantastic story! I love it, especially since you made it outright AU from the beginning. We can finally see more of Dumbledore's deceptions for the "greater good"! And poor Harry, but hopefully, Buffy and Remus can go through their channels to take him away from those horrible Dursley's forever.
goldenshadows chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
just letting you know i am still reading this series and i still love it! looking forward to next chapter
Carycomic chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Yeah, I disliked half of the revelations in HP/DH, myself. But, at least JKR kept the primary heroes and heroines from becoming martyrs!

Let's hope you do the same with some of the supporting players from HP/OOTP.*

*Hint! Hint!
AnimeHanyou39 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I am SO glad WOTW is up! I was so excited when I was finally able to read it!

I can't wait for Chap.2, even through I'll a little surprised at the heavy AU.

But it seems to be working.

Happy writing.
KieriToews chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh yay! Next chapter in the saga! YAY! I love this series arc. More, more!
pottersparky chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
It is about time that buffy and remus learn what dumbledore is. He was the one who send buffy away and made remus so unhappy. He did let remus be with buffy when peace come out for a few years yet I think he should have let the lupans take harry in with them. It be easy for him to go to the world and get her than move to let harry stay with them. I like to know what sirius thinks of dumbledore's bad ideas. I do hope they win and get harry out of the durleys life forever. Harry will not be trusting dumbledore very much knowing his years of pain are that old coot doing. Will harry's friends take his side in this matter if they learn of it or will they take dumbledore's side. I can't wait to see how all this turns out. Update soon!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »