Reviews for Into the Blue: When Lightning Follows Thunder
Teleliniel chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Hej igen! Det var ett tag sen, men ett bra kapitell som vanligt! Jag tycker lite synd om Sarah men hon har Harry och de andra iaf tills vidare. Uppdatera snart igen! Janna
vixen519 chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Oh those kdjfgn;sdkjfgn;sckjvb;sfkjgb;isftghk;th k;b ;skfgb/fkmgb m;kesfgh sorry took my anger out on the key board there. Please let hey prank them badly or *something*! It would be glorious, like something of Weasley Twin variety, you know? Those stuck up bitches deserve it...up sorry there. I'm little cranky (wisdom teeth got removed two days ago and I suspect there's infection...grr)

Besides the nasty roomates adore the chapter and and looking forward to the next installment!

~Vixen519
SalemMoon chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
When will the Next Chapter be out?
avidgokufan chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
Yay! Updates are great!

Continue!
spikehelliwellpotter chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
good

keep going
smurfinator chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
great two chapters! i loved buffy in the trial - way to go! i was also happy to see the 3 adults cheer harry up - i love it when they interact with him. that was the one thing that i thought some of the books lacked, harry/sirius/remus conversation. thank you for that! and i loved how sarah takes after buffy with her temper - good to see kids being angry other than harry! lol. update soon!
WhiteTwitch chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
"It doesnt fit. Any other suggestions? Ow!"

-HHAHAHA! That's hilarious that he actually considered it D

Pulling away from her father's grip, she turned around and stomped upstairs, every step she took making the house rattle

-Ooh... inherited some Slayer strength, eh?

Phoebe grinned brightly, holding up her index- and middle-finger in a 'V'-sign for Victory.

-YEY-AHH! lol. I do so love Pheobe [even if I am more like Sarah]
Carycomic chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
"Better than nothing?" I don't know. Because, technically, half of something is also half of nothing. And, half times zero still equals zero!

But, brevity aside, the chapter did keep me riveted. And, that's all I can ask from a talented author. Well, that; and, my incessant request that they keep posting new chapters until the last two words of the story are "The End."
spikehalliwellpotter chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
i love the serie and love the story.

keep going.

spikehalliwell
Tara chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Wow I just found this series and I can't wait for more. Hope you update soon!
Teleliniel chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Hmm, det ska bli kul att se hur detta blir, so far so good ) Uppdatera snart. Janna
Papa Wheelie chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
You did a bang-up job on this chapter. And, I expect no less with the next one.

Of course, given the sadistic reputation college professors have (for laying on great quantities of homework), I have a bad feeling we won't see chapter 4 this side of Halloween!

"Umbitch:" LOL!
WhiteTwitch chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Haha, love that Harry doesn't like the idea of tears [ might ruin that 'bad boy' image, huh lol] and Slytherin thinking!Buffy ] and the UMBITCH strikes again... duh duh duh duh...
SouthernSouledPrep chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Man, that was priceless! I swear the way Buffy kept tripping up Fudgie; making him so flustered that he wouldn't know which way was up- was absolutely brilliant! I found this chapter a Highly enjoyable read. I found myself giggling quite a bit throughout... A masterful job! I sincerely hope that future chapters are as highly entertaining as this one was.
vixen519 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
ew, umbitch. I can hardly wait to see how see is handled with the 'out of the blue' series way. Am very much looking forward to everything...

~vixen519 aka nopoweroverme