Reviews for Into the Blue: When Lightning Follows Thunder
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
Dun, dun, DUH!

They're going to wind up in the Buffyverse, aren't they?
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
oh wow...
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 29 . 6/28/2015
Enthralling and entertaining as usual
Guest chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw that this story had been updated! All I can say is FINALLY! Despite how long it took, it was definitely worth the wait!
RHatch89 chapter 28 . 5/8/2015
awesome update :)
Avalonemyst chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
I love this series! Hope to read more soon.
Carycomic chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Belated congratulations on this, the first anniversary of chapter 27! Would you like a twenty-eighth chapter as a gift? ;-)
Guest chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
Update please?
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
If youve already written a majority of this story it seem s such a waste not to finish it! I really have enjoye this series (the first was my favourite bu this one closely follows!). I understand updating is difficult (god knws
Carycomic chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
"Buffy woke up with a jerk. . ." You mean, she went to bed with Sirius?

LOL! Just kidding. That was a vain attempt to tone down the following:

YES-YES-YES-YES-YES! There is a God. And, thank both Him and you for finally updating this story.

:-)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/9/2013
Good to hear from you! Good chapter too. (_)
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 27 . 5/9/2013
I'm so glad you've updated again! And an amazing update it was! :D Can't wait for more! :)
RHatch89 chapter 27 . 5/9/2013
good update... yay!
Carycomic chapter 26 . 5/7/2013
With all due respect? I sincerely hope you post chapter 27 of this story, prior to chapter 4 of ROL.
Louie Pastiche chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
It's been so long since you updated this story, I forgot it even existed! But, I'm grateful for the update, and this chapter was both suspenseful and poignant. Just like all its predecessors.*

*I sincerely hope, though, that we don't have to wait _another_ two years for chapter 27! !
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »