Reviews for Into the Blue: Way of the Warriors
Excellent chapter! I loved Remus being put in charge. Thanks for updating. x
Mordanyes chapter 25 . 9/10/2010
Awesome chapter!
kt187 chapter 24 . 8/26/2010
It's been bloody cold here! But Im glad your enjoying your summer! YAY Remus is better! Go the golden trio and I hope Sarah feels more comfortable at school soon! OOh and it is interesting that Sarah likes Neville! (Im singing the last bit!lol) Anyway take care and I will talk to you soon! k
L.A.H.H chapter 24 . 8/21/2010
:D Excellent chapter! Thanks for updating. x
Mordanyes chapter 24 . 8/20/2010
Fantastic chapter! I loved it! Can't wait for more! LOL! I have winter now not summer though so cant enjoy summer. :( *does pouty face*
nightshadowlife chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
Amazing chapter! It was awesome to see Remus getting fixed
Louie Pastiche chapter 24 . 8/19/2010
Well, MY summer is now twice as enjoyable as it was! Thanks for finally updating. I especially loved the betting terms for the scrabble game.

Lol!
Mordanyes chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
I've been meaning to review this for the past week but have been busy. This is amazing so far! Bloody brilliant writing! I love this series! Fantastic job!
Louie Pastiche chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
ZTB? Actually being _polite_ in a request for continuation?

Truly a sign of the end times. Which is all the more reason you should _grant_ his request! ;-)
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
I second Weebls' motion: finish the fic!

Please, please, pretty please? ? ? ?
Weebls chapter 23 . 7/16/2010
I've been reading the whole OOTB series for a week now and I have to say that the Way of the Warriors is my favourite so far. It's a shame you don't seem to have the inspiration to finish this story because I would really love to see what happens.

I think the interactions between Buffy and Remus are great and the other characters add a lot to the depth of the story. There are a few spelling and grammar issues but the style of writing is very easy to read. Great story. Let's hope for an update soon!
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 7/14/2010
Nice series so far, really enjoying it! Also read the rewrite, and it's obvious how your writing has grown since the original, so good stuff there. But I'm also really enjoying the original series. It is an interesting balance you've struck on Dumbledore. Personally, I feel his manipulation and view of others as nothing more than pieces to move on his chess board is, in its own way, every bit as evil as the nastiness Voldyshorts dreams up. I have to admit a bit of surprise that in your stoies so far none of his pawns have bluntly called him on it. They guy plays God and as a result people die. Anyway, enough Bumblemore bashng. Thanks for a great read so far. Hope you'll update this soon!
Jocelyn M. Kelless chapter 23 . 7/7/2010
This chapter was great! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Also, I love the nickname for the pink toad. She likes pink more than my best friends combinded and that is saying something! I also loved all the other parts and I cried at the part in this one where Buffy died and nearly died. :-(
goldeneaglle chapter 23 . 7/2/2010
Took me forever, but I finally got to the (current) end!

I love the way the story is going... I hope you get around to updating soon :)
K.Henderson chapter 21 . 5/8/2010
This is a good story loved the others before it too. I know it's probably VERY far off but I'm really curious about the "epilogue" of the story (wont say this one per say maybe a DH epilogue from this series)-more to the point about Sarah.

I know she liked Harry and it seems she likes Neville a bit too. I'm hoping for a Harry and Sarah pairing at the end. I won't ask outright since it could change or maybe you might not right it anyway but...ok so I'm really hoping for that. I think it would be much more preferable then Harry and Ginny since in the actual story Ginny got Harry (though I was still shocked by it-even if they were together in the story I figured he would be with someone like Luna in the epi).

It came completely out of the blue with Remus being paralyzed-I love the way you're developing the story, as in, nothing is ever incredibly simple and bad things still happen-like what happened to Remus.

Can't wait for you to update!

-Karin