Reviews for Into the Blue: Way of the Warriors
Shinnyshin chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Misspelling words like "chaotic" in your story description is an instant warning sign. Fixing that might immediately double your readership.
Saphira7 chapter 23 . 3/15/2010
I'm glad that you could update again and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! I hope it comes soon!
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 22 . 3/10/2010
Ok I re-read the entire series before I read the new chapter that you put up for this one and I have to say that I love this SERIES! Now that that's over and done with. I'm a little confused as to where you are going with the whole Sarah/Harry/Neville thing but I like the fact that you got rid of Cho before the whole Madame Puddifoots drama happened. Also I have to say that I love the humorous aspects of it. The serious Sirius jokes are great and I am having a serious (damn stupid pun pops into my head now with that word) problem deciding if my favorite characters are the cannon ones that you have bent to you whims or Sarah or Pheobe. I love the fact that Sarah has Remus's brains but Buffy's brawn. The sad fact is that she reminds me so much of myself its a little creepy. I mean she doesn't take the crap being thrown at her and she stands up for her friends and herself all the time. I'm a little confused as to where you went with Michelle I mean if you wanted Sarah to get caught in her lies that would have went out the window not only when Amanda decided to be her friend but also when her parents found out that she was getting detention. I also have to say that you should really describe the werewolf legislation that came through at the beginning of this whole part of the series. I mean in the second story it was explain that werewolfs weren't allowed to have children in their care on their own but they were allowed to have children with their partner. I understand that part of the legislation would be them not being able to go to St. Mungos and not being able to gain a job but what is it truely is my question. Also I hope that you have a big bang in mind for Umbitch soon. Especially if its from Sarah. Can't wait for the next Chapter.

Marie
Teleliniel chapter 22 . 3/9/2010
"Well, I don't know what else to tell you, other than it's wrong of them to treat you like this. But you shouldn't let them," Sirius said. "Confront them, and if they don't want to listen, or talk, well, make them listen. Yell if you have too! Lily had quite a set of lungs on her."

Harry's lips twitched. "What about my dad?"

Sirus snorted. "Who do you think she was yelling at?" - Haha underbart! Älskar Sirius! jättebra kapitell! Uppdatera snart! Janna
nightshadowlife chapter 22 . 3/7/2010
awesome chapter!
kt187 chapter 22 . 3/7/2010
Hay Loverly!

It is great to see a new chapter to this story! Love Buffy's humor - Poor Harry, why did'nt Ron, and the twins think that Buffy was posessed as well? She had the same dream did'nt she?

Anyway great chapter! Talk to you soon!

K
Ashley chapter 22 . 3/6/2010
I have just read the entire OOTB series in the last two days, so if I fail my classes I'm blaming you, or or livejournal or something :P

I love the series, I can't wait until you add the following chapters.

Are you planning on continuing until the end of the 7th book, or continuing on after the books.

I love the story and hated that Buffy wasn't around to change things but then the series might not be in it's 5th part, well she's there now and so is Alyssa so things might be different in reference to the 5th book but maybe not can't wait to find out.

Please update soon.
L.A.H.H chapter 22 . 3/6/2010
We're worried that if we don't review, it'll never get finished! And we all want to read the end! Excellent update. Thanks for writing. x
Saphira7 chapter 22 . 3/5/2010
I'm glad that you could update. I hope you do so again soon!
Thenchick chapter 22 . 3/5/2010
u took awhile to post this...
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
You are so right, Jenn. Hopefully, when she next updates "Road...," she'll give equal time to updating "Way...!"
CelticJenn chapter 21 . 1/12/2010
Well Ive read the entire series and find it to be very well written and was hoping that you would be continuing. Looks like that might not be the case but if so I will happily read any update you have! Its a terrific story!
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a new fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Way of the Warriors", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Harry Potter. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Harry Potter Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1382.0
samowu chapter 21 . 10/31/2009
Wow, I had been waiting months for an update, and here one had been for a while without me realizing it! Great, great story that I MUST HEAR MORE OF!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 21 . 8/26/2009
I have to agree with Louie, on this one.*

*Which is usually a fate worse than Death-eaters (lol)!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »