Reviews for A Girl and her Doll
ebonypol chapter 1 . 8/3
amazing :D
eineinein chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is absolutely a wonderful composition.
bostafu chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ooh snap. Last two lines were like wow.
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was absolutely great! Nice comparison... Never thought about that too. Loved that last line...
fate repeated chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Hi hi! I'd just like to say that your fic is very thoughtful and interesting to read. The contrast and comparison between the two, Tokunaga and Jade, is very intriguing. Hee hee. Clever, even. I've never thought about the idea until now, when I read the fic. Good job! :D
Nessa chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
That was SO cute. I had always wondered about why Jade put up with Anise (well, he puts up with EVERYONE, doesn't he?), but no matter what the canon story was, I like this one better. Aw, poor Jade- hiding his crazy necromancer-sadist side well, I see... _
Apakoha chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This is a beautiful piece of writing. It captures Jade and Anise perfectly, and I adore it. At the beginning, I thought I was simply enjoying some fluff, but the last line was indescribably poignant.
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Wow, that's such a nifty comparison.

::shot for saying the same thing as everyone else::

Tokunaga and Jade... something tells me this has to have come off some sort of near-bad choice of words to follow-random bet-ish thing... 'cause to think this up on a whim...

((...Well, they say there are such people on this earth...))

Anyway, the ending was simply superb. It tied it together so nicely and fit perfectly... And yet-maybe it's only me, but-I didn't at all see it coming, which made it all the better with the element of a surprise stab with a good ending.

...And despite the bad connotations associated with the word 'stab', I mean it in the best way possible.

::adds to favs::
Bakura's Girl88 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Nice comparison. I like the way you came up with all that and made it sound so perfect...you and Griff are good at that, which is why you master the Tales. Lol. And it was pretty impressive that -you- remembered Anise's whole title. I find it rather hard to memorize myself...it kinda takes memory away from Indignation, since the mindspace is all shared. Hehe.
Silver Nightingale chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Cool! Lovely comparison.
Hattertant chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aww, how cute! Another awesome fanfic...You have great writing.

This has no errors, so there's not very much to say except that it was truly wonderful