Reviews for Three Nights in the Dark
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The story creeped me out.i have goosebumps.. I liked sakura here so much..and the the way events unfolded..zombies..never expected that..its a terrific story..horror is such a tough genre to write..but this was awesome..
Batang May Scolio chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It was a tad confusing and I had to read some parts to understand it. Great story, never expected that. x)
Tragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Please, please explain what happened. Great story even though I didn't understand what happened...
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Masterfully written. I'm curious, did Sakura fuse Yamato's cells into herself so that there would be someone able to control Naruto? The ending confused me, a bit.
Forever Sleepy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
..While I liked the story and admire your writing style, I haven't the faintest clue what the FUCK I just read. I know that they got sent on a mission to Orochimaru's old hide out...but the rest...

Care to explain? Please!
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I'm sleeping with the lights on and I'm never going to sleep again.

Zombies AND Frankenstein? Okay, so they can't /eat/ you alive, but ewww, they tore Yamato in two.
TangeloTime chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I think I missed something, because I didn't understand a thing. The concept is good though, from what I do understand. Clarification please?
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
GAH! Sakura's creepy! This was incredibly captivating... like a dark tunnel you know you shouldn't even be looking at, but you keep going further and further in...
xoxosarbear chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
this story is awesome!

it was creepy with plenty of blood and gore to go around!

I wish you would write more stuff like this

it was well written and I love the situation you put sakura in :)

I am a huge fan of sakura so her being in this kind of situation was really cool

no many stories where she has to make such huge decisions in the midst of a zombie attack haha :)
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wow. This was good and it... wow. The decision that Sakura made and the result of it is mind blowing. I forgot that this was a one-shot at the end and was expecting more. But it's still good even if it ended here.
spyder chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This is creepy in so many ways, but I like that. So I'm guessing Sakura integrated part of Yamato into herself so she could also have his special skills? I haven't read the manga in a long time, so I don't quite remember what Yamato could do, either way it seems to relate to Naruto. I'm a fan of Sakura, so it's always nice to see her in capacity befitting the Godaime's pupil.
mitsukohyuuga chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I definitely did not see that coming. Horror is a beautiful thing, and you have managed to make it more beautiful.

fav
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
This is...WONDERFULLY creepy. I am in love...
rocy chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
What a horrible, sick, and demented outcome...absolutely BRILLIANT I tell you!

Sakura using Kabumaru's detailed soul/cell transfer techniques to integrate Yamato's unique molecular and genetic compounds into herself in order to control the Kyuubi in Naruto... I am speechless. Locked in that lab for three days with just yamato and those scrolls...I admire your skill( or imagination) of putting sakura in such a desperate situation and pulling it off spectacularly.

That last line...my gosh
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This was very good. It was facinating and excellently written.

Please let me know if I'm correct: did Sakura dismember Yamato so he wouldn't become a zombie?