Reviews for A Season for Giving
Yes, please!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
lol very amusing
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You captured the characters personalities PERFECTLY, and I know that by now I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I thought that it was absolutely brilliant!

Keep it up...I am anxious to see what you will write next!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
HOLY SHIT. SO HOT! I. LOVE. THIS... triangle? WHATEVER! I LOVE IT! I HOPE YOU WRITE LOTS MORE OF IT! hell a multi chapter would be heaven!
psychobabe8 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow I love it!

I would never have thought up that threesome but you really made it work.

Jenny :)
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
*giggles* wow, never considered this threesome before! I've only previously read Buffy/Tara/Faith and Buffy/Tara/Willow. You've converted me to Faith/Tara/Willow now I hope you know! mm, hot and cute and sweet!
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
awesome!

D
Hotcutii3 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
WHOo! It got a lil hot up in here! Luved this! Tara, Faith an Willow? NICE (cheesy grin)!
synergyfox chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
XD Yay, Tara/Willow/Faith lovin'. I can only name 3 people in the world who would be that happy with a PDA for Christmas to the point where they forget about their lover's for a while. -counts on fingers- Willow Rosenberg, Kate from NCIS, and me.

Was this the other one I was doin' a banner for? Can ya tell I'm absent of a mind?
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
cool. nice... a slight touch of smut, ithout being overly detailed... though everyone loves a a little lovin' esp if faith is involved. it was also neat for you to tie in the three some... :D
Lilly428 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Really enjoyed this. Such an unexpected threesome. But it worked so well.

Keep writing. I'll keep reading.

Lilly
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
So not the triad I'd expected from you.

Poor Buffy. Left out in the cold. The triad needs to admit a new member.