Reviews for JLA: Freedom And Security
redshadow0220 chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
very nice job. you can tell that you are putting alot of work into your chapters. however the are a few typing errors and left out words. one of these is in the beginning of the daily plaent scene. you are missing the subject of the sentence. cant wait for the next chapter.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
"Never met one alien life form that was green"? Hello? Martian Manhunter?

Meh, it's a funny bit.

Also, I know page breaks don't work, but you need some way to seperate the different sections. It's confusing.
Devil's Shadows chapter 5 . 10/31/2007
I found this story last night and finished reading when I woke up, and I'm glad I did. You're doing a great job of building up the suspense of it all, while not giving one particular character too much attention. My only question is what happened to the Joker and Harley? And, I kind of hope the Supergirl clone kicks the original's ass...never been much of a Supergirl fan.
account-retired chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I sign onto for the first time in years and look whose story I stumble across! :D
JRP82190 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
interesting lets see were this goes update soon
JRP82190 chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
great start i hope you can keep it up
Mr DCWood chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
This is the best chapter so far. You've got it all here. Kara and Clark's angst over the whole anti-League situation, a great battle featuring the Titans, their dissension with Nightwing's agreeing with some of Lord's polices and of course, the inevitability of Luthor's victory, and what it means to the Justice League, Titans and all metahumans.

This is superbly written. Your dialogue is perfect, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to the Joker appearing and the inevitable confrontation with Cadmus. Please update as soon as you can. You have serious talent.
Mr DCWood chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
This is much better than the prologue. Much longer and thus allows you to tell. Again, it feels like build-up but it's good, solid build-up to what hopefully will be an enormously satisfying climax. Galatea arriving soon will be interesting to see. Again combining different continuities to make your own works really well and doesn't confuse me at all.

Great character interaction and brilliant use of dialogue. Keep it up.
Mr DCWood chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Interesting start. Clever tactic by creating your own continuity by taking the best pieces from the continuities of comics, cartoons, TV shows etc. It has a lot of potential. And your writing makes it easy to follow.

However, I do think the epilogue is a tad too short. I'm hoping your later chapters are much longer so you can pack more into your story. BTW, I saw your trailer on YouTube and thought it was excellent. And I look forward to reading more of this on
kylon chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
Cool story. gave me a start (I thought it was the villain).