Reviews for Real Soon
MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutHeroes chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
aww, this is really sweet. I really luv ur stories! lol, seriously. Can u review my stories pls? I'd be forever grateful! lol

luv ya

Russet022 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw, how sad. But I like it. That, but not you. For once you didn't over-describe, but you kept your essence. I like it.

Oh, and nothing against Padfoot plushies, but I'd rather have a Moony plushie, if it's all the same. ;)
40steps2themoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Another beautifully written oneshot by the wonderful Shadow, even if it isn't as deep as some, the first part was very touching and sad. Well done, can't wait to read more.

MBP chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I really enjoyed this. I think you captured the interaction between James and Sirius perfectly. I just wish you'd included the part where Hagrid came to get Harry and Sirius gave him the motorbike. Still, though... it was great.
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is so sad and so cute all at the same time - congratulations, not many fic authors manage that!
Dollybelleol'whatserface chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is really sad :( I mean REALLY sad and I was nearly crying. It's really well written though, and I'm so glad that Sirius and the Potters get to see each other again :)
limy chapter 1 . 7/31/2007