Reviews for What has She Done?
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
cute aww nice idea too making up how the convo went and her dad's perspective. and a nervous darcy is nice too.
Clan Dragoodle chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I LOVE THIS BECAUSE NO ONE DIED!
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
aw! sweet!

HawkAngel
azbutterfly chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love that Mr. Bennett has no idea what to say...good job on this timy story :P
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
please continue
AmatheyaWhiteriver chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was excellent! Wonderful writing, keep it up! :)
Potatoes and Cheetos chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Better than other "Darcy asks Mr. Bennet for Lizzy's hand" one-shot I just read. Very funny and good, I especially liked the part where Darcy was tempted to vomit at the spot. :)
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I really enjoyed that. I've read so many fanfics about this missing moment that most of them bore me-but this one didn't. It was very sweet.
RainGeist chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Short but okay nonetheless. I honestly think you could've developed it better, but it was well-written as it was.
orsinoslady chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I loved this story. I think you did a good job of writing it. I personally always thought it would be a little more exciting, but I think your version is much better than the one I imagined.
Lucy65 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was lovely. I especially liked Mr. Bennet's description of Lizzy's manner. Very amusing!
midlagdobsessn chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
". . . tempted to vomit on the spot." I can't see Darcy doing that, but just his feeling to do so is hilarious. Very good, thanks for posting it.

MAO
klcthenerd chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh. This was so cute. I love the movie as well as the book. :)
Vividus chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
A good story. I like it very much.
aserene chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
very interesting! i love it!