Reviews for Mirror
milou8 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Good! It was really surprising! At first when I read the summary my first thought was of Galadriel ( you know with the mirror ;)) then I thought it was Achilles, but to have it be Patroclus was really not what I had expected but it was still good!
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Wow, Tori, this was really cool! At first I was like, "Oh, awesome, it's Patroclus!" Then I was like, "No, wait. It's Achilles." And then I was RIGHT the first time! AH, the drama, the mystery! ;) It was really cool. Definitely AU. But cool. I'm still trying to figure out how I can hunt down Patroclus since he can't be killed and is running around stabbing everybody... Maybe if I lure him to my mirror... :D

HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
OMGosh, Tori, this was amazing! A real suspense/thriller! Hooray for weird, abstract ideas, lol :) But where to begin, oh, this was just too cool!

It was awesome how you couldn't really tell who it was. Oh, how do I say this... It's like, even though I had been blessed to know the twist beforehand, I could still have been totally fooled into believing it was Achilles.

Loved the whole part about Agamemnon not believing it cuz he thought Achilles was dead - or perhaps invincible after all ;) Golly, this was fantastic! It was short, but by far one of the coolest, most original you've ever done, in my humble little opinion ;)

As I told you even before you posted it, this is something you can totally picture vividly in your mind - just as though it were in a movie, with the lighting and everything. Thanks for sharing it with me, chica-chee, I'm in awe!

Luv ya so much, and now I must see "The Part" ;)

Tty soon!

LightUTS chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Pretty good for being so short, you didn't use a lot of detail but that's okay. Even though this is an AU...the movie Troy had so many errors in it it's not even funny.