Reviews for Redemption
Alley cat gray chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
Continue
Uchiha Natsumi chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
cuando actualizaras de nuevo espero con ansias tu actualizaciĆ³n
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2015
...of course...when it's only a few chapters from completing...it ends...why..do I even bother...THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY DEFINITELY LOVED IT THO IM NOT A ANGST PERSON..anyways great job, it's a pity u haven't updated it but I honestly don't feel bad or anything like that hope u do update.
XxJustOddxX chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
This is far by the biggest load of bs ive even read great story by the way
Kit suns chapter 19 . 8/27/2014
Love this it's like infinity blade ausar turns into a good guy
miri chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Continua por favor me esta gustando mucho. Pregunta cuando Naruto vuelve con Sasuke
luka chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
i love your story so much i hope one day you continue as for the anon hates, i can assume they are the same person putting a different name, ignore them they don't even know how to spell and they hate, they aren't worth it. My brain hurt from all the nonsensical jabber they gave. So good job continue soon!
cary99 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Your Naruto is a total Gary Stu.

Everything that happens to him is just so we can pity Naruto MOAR. Sasuke cheated on him and treated him like a slave. Poor Naruto. The Fourth was his father but no one told him. Poor Naruto. Sasuke doesn't remember him despite what they went through. Poor Naruto. Oh no, Naruto lost control, Kyuubi took over, and now Naruto is in the hospital lost to us. Poor, poor Naruto.

Besides that, he's also the parent to some kind of super baby freak because Naruto's genes are just that special and awesome.

And let's not forget the fact that Neji and Gaara decided that they wanted him so much that they turned their relationship into a 3P just for Naruto's sake.

So I ask you, how is this character NOT a Gary Stu? He's meant to be loved unquestionably by the audience (because of his suffering). He, like Bella Swan, gives birth to freaky super babies. AND he's wanted by three very sexy men.

Suethor, I rest my case.

But if Naruto-Stu wasn't enough to piss me off, Sasuke sure took me the rest of the way there. If this fic is proof of anything, it's that you hate Sasuke and are trolling the SasuNaru fandom.

Could you have made Sasuke any worse than he is? Why in the hell should we want Naruto and Sasuke to EVER, under ANY circumstances get back together when this Sasuke is such an utterly worthless, abusive whore? What in god's name were you thinking of writing your (supposed) lead male in this way? Sasuke is DISGUSTING. Because Sasuke is part of the main couple, I thought the Sasuke bashing would end after a few chapters, but no, it hasn't. He's been a god-awful character for 19 chapters and I don't see that changing any time soon. (Why would it? We need to hate Sasuke in order to pity Naruto-Stu.)

Or is Sasuke lead male? I mean really. 19 freaking chapters and no development, whatsoever, of the supposed main couple? If this farce of a pairing fic had continued, I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto had affairs with a few more of Konoha's eligible bachelors, all while Sasuke looked on cursing himself for letting precious Naruto-Stu slip through his fingers.

And besides all that, I hate the super baby like I hated Rensemee or whatever the hell her name was from Twilight. Sekai and Rense-whatever both need to die in bad CGI hell like the cheap Jesus-ripoffs that they are.

In short, I can honestly say that after 19 chapters, I liked nothing about this fanfic.
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it, awesome chapter
that guy chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Ok now I've confirmed this is a horrible fake story, alot of it is mispelled and makes no sense. You fkin got naruto,neji, and gaara fkin and no where does is say nejigaanaru it directly says sasunaru, even the summary is decieving, I cant believe how much time I wasted here, Your taking advantage of my fandom and you practically ruined sasunaru and neji and garra as characters for me, stop decieving the people who actually came for the "main" pairing and change it to fkin nejigaanaru you hussy, I was intrigued all up intel you supposed scene of naruto becoming a hook3r and making him horny to insert a threesome that shouldn't have even happened. What in "love" couples physically molest and fk their best friend who has been suffering and was preggurs not even a month ago? You are one sick decieving s.o.b. Have you no shame and belief on Sasunaru? I believe you really must hate sas but just want a following for your story. Your so horrible i feel like reading Narusasu *insert shiver of disgust*. I want to tie you to a dead pig and feed you mcdonalds then beat you with salami covered in period blood.
that guy chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Oh god you defiled my naru and made him some hussy. Omg. This better get better soon.
that guy chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Ok heres where my interest was lost to you, I mean elf ears? Really? Wth? The story takes a dramatic turn into nothingness. Lets hope it gets better.
Alice Hell chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
This is really good, I hope you update eventually.
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
This story is so good, please update. *puppy eyes*