Reviews for Redemption
luka chapter 12 . 2/10
i love your story so much i hope one day you continue as for the anon hates, i can assume they are the same person putting a different name, ignore them they don't even know how to spell and they hate, they aren't worth it. My brain hurt from all the nonsensical jabber they gave. So good job continue soon!
cary99 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Your Naruto is a total Gary Stu.

Everything that happens to him is just so we can pity Naruto MOAR. Sasuke cheated on him and treated him like a slave. Poor Naruto. The Fourth was his father but no one told him. Poor Naruto. Sasuke doesn't remember him despite what they went through. Poor Naruto. Oh no, Naruto lost control, Kyuubi took over, and now Naruto is in the hospital lost to us. Poor, poor Naruto.

Besides that, he's also the parent to some kind of super baby freak because Naruto's genes are just that special and awesome.

And let's not forget the fact that Neji and Gaara decided that they wanted him so much that they turned their relationship into a 3P just for Naruto's sake.

So I ask you, how is this character NOT a Gary Stu? He's meant to be loved unquestionably by the audience (because of his suffering). He, like Bella Swan, gives birth to freaky super babies. AND he's wanted by three very sexy men.

Suethor, I rest my case.

But if Naruto-Stu wasn't enough to piss me off, Sasuke sure took me the rest of the way there. If this fic is proof of anything, it's that you hate Sasuke and are trolling the SasuNaru fandom.

Could you have made Sasuke any worse than he is? Why in the hell should we want Naruto and Sasuke to EVER, under ANY circumstances get back together when this Sasuke is such an utterly worthless, abusive whore? What in god's name were you thinking of writing your (supposed) lead male in this way? Sasuke is DISGUSTING. Because Sasuke is part of the main couple, I thought the Sasuke bashing would end after a few chapters, but no, it hasn't. He's been a god-awful character for 19 chapters and I don't see that changing any time soon. (Why would it? We need to hate Sasuke in order to pity Naruto-Stu.)

Or is Sasuke lead male? I mean really. 19 freaking chapters and no development, whatsoever, of the supposed main couple? If this farce of a pairing fic had continued, I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto had affairs with a few more of Konoha's eligible bachelors, all while Sasuke looked on cursing himself for letting precious Naruto-Stu slip through his fingers.

And besides all that, I hate the super baby like I hated Rensemee or whatever the hell her name was from Twilight. Sekai and Rense-whatever both need to die in bad CGI hell like the cheap Jesus-ripoffs that they are.

In short, I can honestly say that after 19 chapters, I liked nothing about this fanfic.
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it, awesome chapter
that guy chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Ok now I've confirmed this is a horrible fake story, alot of it is mispelled and makes no sense. You fkin got naruto,neji, and gaara fkin and no where does is say nejigaanaru it directly says sasunaru, even the summary is decieving, I cant believe how much time I wasted here, Your taking advantage of my fandom and you practically ruined sasunaru and neji and garra as characters for me, stop decieving the people who actually came for the "main" pairing and change it to fkin nejigaanaru you hussy, I was intrigued all up intel you supposed scene of naruto becoming a hook3r and making him horny to insert a threesome that shouldn't have even happened. What in "love" couples physically molest and fk their best friend who has been suffering and was preggurs not even a month ago? You are one sick decieving s.o.b. Have you no shame and belief on Sasunaru? I believe you really must hate sas but just want a following for your story. Your so horrible i feel like reading Narusasu *insert shiver of disgust*. I want to tie you to a dead pig and feed you mcdonalds then beat you with salami covered in period blood.
that guy chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Oh god you defiled my naru and made him some hussy. Omg. This better get better soon.
that guy chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Ok heres where my interest was lost to you, I mean elf ears? Really? Wth? The story takes a dramatic turn into nothingness. Lets hope it gets better.
Alice Hell chapter 19 . 11/19/2012
This is really good, I hope you update eventually.
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 19 . 11/16/2012
This story is so good, please update. *puppy eyes*
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
See sasuke is always a jackass ugh i dont know why naruto always waste his time on him why not go after gaara hes way hotter then that uke and red hair is way cooler and sexier than black (no offense to anybody other than sasuke)
kit-lelouch ai chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
please write more soon i really would like to read more
andysanime chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Good job so far.
deb chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
This is so angsty and melodramatic that it's unpleasant to read. I don't like either Sasuke or Naruto in this. Sasuke for acting like a monster, and Naruto for allowing himself to be victimized to this extent.

Why did a character who never took crap from Sasuke ...suddenly start taking so much crap from Sasuke? That he was blinded by love is no excuse since canon Naruto has already faced Sasuke down when he's been at his very best and his very worst and survived both experiences unchanged as a person. Once Sasuke's behavior started being unacceptable, Naruto should have pushed back *as he's always done,* but he didn't. And now because of everything, Naruto never talks about wanting to be Hokage anymore. He's run off to Suna and is happy to stay there as a kage's lover instead of standing his ground in Konoha and living out his own dream!

It's hard to believe this is SasuNaru fanfic. It took 19 chapters, which is an entire fic for most writers, just to get Sasuke and Naruto into the same room. For a main couple, they've had very few scenes together, and the majority of their appearances together have been filled with pain and violence. The one (or two?) happy flashbacks were so brief, I can't visualize a time when they were ever happy, and therefore don't have any incentive to want to see them back together again. In fact, after all this time, I honestly don't want to see them back together at all. It might have been different if their meeting had occurred a bit sooner in the fic, but we've had 19 chapters of wallowing in the very worst aspects of their relationship. At this point, any hope or enthusiasm I had for a reconciliation, and for this pairing, has totally dried up.

I also am not a fan of the fact that you've made an utterly impossible situation for them with Sasuke doing nearly every single awful thing any spouse could possibly do to another, AND making him crazy on top of it. (What could they possibly work through at this point? There aren't enough "I'm sorrys" in the world, and crazy Sasuke isn't capable of giving them anyway.) However, instead of giving Sasuke some redeeming qualities where a real reconciliation could have been possible, instead you've come up with a convenient deus ex machina in the form of Sasuke's amnesia and the fact that this present Sasuke is basically a different person than the one who hurt Naruto. So Sasuke effectively changed, but without really doing any of the work needed to make himself change.

Sorry, I wanted to like the fic but when I don't like the characters and have lost all enthusiasm for the main pairing, it's best we part ways here. I do wish you luck with the rest of the fic.
wawatvxq chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
to many dark drama..and i felt sick about it?
sasunarulover16 chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
You know I was hoping for a girl i don't know what it is with people but its always a boy and I'm sick of it I was hoping this one was different guess not